Pages:
Author

Topic: Quit Gambling for Good, think for your loved ones - page 27. (Read 11684 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It seems op has very caring heart and thinking too much about his loved ones and that is inspiring to take brave step and give up to the gambling. But it is not possible for all people to follow this one and quit it suddenly because it take so long time to make mind about this.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Hi everyone, want to share my story here, I was once a gambler that I can gamble big amount of money in one day, I have this thinking that maybe I can make a living off gambling and get rich. I won big before but I lost back on the other day too.

And once you lost, you will try to recover back your lost amount and from there, the snowball just keep rolling, and you find yourself in bad mood everyday as you will keep on depositing all your savings and always hoping to recover back your loss. I have seen too many people losing big amount of money in Bitcoin Gambling.

Think for your family, your parents, your loved ones, your wife or kids, they love you, do not let gambling ruin your life, many people are always thinking they will win big from gambling and get rich in one night.

It happens, but out of 10000 people, maybe just 1 person are that lucky to really win a huge amount of money for him to retire.

Human concept always look at the lucky guy and envy him and thinking they will be the next him, but out of 10000 people, 9999 people have lost big, so why do you want to hurt yourself and your loved ones.

I am not trying to change people mind here, I just hope I can help some people that are addicted to gambling.

Life is good and wonderful, do not get yourself stuck in front of the pc everyday rolling dice and even you win big today, you will still lose back in other day, money that come fast go away fast too.

Don't let gambling ruin your life, many of you are still young and have a good future ahead. That's all Cheesy

i wish much more post like this,post that remind me that gambling will never good for long time,and will not good forever,its just temporary when we got fun and makes money double,or earn bitcoin with easy way,thanks for sharing with us.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Since I am not staking a lot of money in gambling and no one is getting harmed on what I do, I might continue gambling because so far it gives me a nice profit. For those who might be losing a lot, maybe it's time to think about it and just focus on other things to distract yourself from gambling.
Activity: 686
This is strange story but it is true big lose can ruin our personal life and it impact on our social behavior too, we got angry and making us blame ourself how it was bad decision to gamble with all amount due to be greedy to get rich so quickly but sad ending is very bitter and that is the reason people don't like gambling.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
well, you have a point, but the thing here is that, you just need to be smart when gambling, try to exploit some weakness that you can see on gambling sites, but of course the legal ones only.
quitting gambling really hard to do just got remember th lay mans term if you can't avoid it just win from it, if you really attached in gambling and cannot find a way to go out from it, much better to find more ideas hope to win and make some edge.
Yeah, that's is what i'm doing mate, mainly betting on arbs, and have a nice bankroll for doing it to have a stable profit per day. hehe
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
Thank you for sharing your story and for this reminder.  A lot of people on this forum need to hear this.  They don't realize how gambling is effecting their life and effecting their families.  I personally only bet a few dollars worth of bitcoins every few months, maybe even less than that, but there are some people on here that bet several bitcoin a day.  I am sure they are trying to do exactly what you said, they are trying to recover their losses and keep betting more and more.
Activity: 574
Some of what you say here is true but that doesnt mean gambling will ruin your life. If you have an addictive personality and cannot control when to stop gambling, then yes you prob shouldnt gamble. If you have self control and just wanna toss a few dollars around here n there then youll be fine.

That is true.
The problem is that gambling,doesnt matter if it's gambling btc or fiat is addictive.But as yahoo said,some people gamble,
and even when they loose they are not like " i need to recover " or "i need to get rich" but just keep it playing for fun.
Daily relax  = few rolls,i know some people like that,you just need to know where you have to stop.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
If you are hurting your loved ones because you are gambling to much then you should stop with it because that means that you are losing to much money.
It can also mean that you need to spend more time with your family but you are to busy gambling.
Yeah if your loved ones are getting hurt because you gamble to much then you should stop because things could end up bad with you and your family.
As long as you are not hurting other people with gambling I am fine with it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Well, it is very good to get out of gambling, or do not play jud. but it would be very difficult, as addicts who want to quit. may be very many people who gamble for having fun, but probably would be much better if you had fun in other ways. if it is difficult, then you need to practice, one day you'll be out
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If you are hurting your loved ones because you are gambling to much then you should stop with it because that means that you are losing to much money.
It can also mean that you need to spend more time with your family but you are to busy gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
If gambling is affecting your family life and your job, then it's good to quit for good. If you have problems quitting, you better go to a therapist because gambling addiction is a serious problem.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
well, you have a point, but the thing here is that, you just need to be smart when gambling, try to exploit some weakness that you can see on gambling sites, but of course the legal ones only.
quitting gambling really hard to do just got remember th lay mans term if you can't avoid it just win from it, if you really attached in gambling and cannot find a way to go out from it, much better to find more ideas hope to win and make some edge.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
well " don't let gambling ruing your life " is always a nice advice , but that doesn't mean that gambling will ruin your life
when you do it for fun and with small amounts you should be good , and the main purpose should be to have fun with small money invested
some people here are making money thanks to gambling , but these people know what they are doing
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
you made the good choice!
too many people gamble and ruin their life!!!

Hi everyone, want to share my story here, I was once a gambler that I can gamble big amount of money in one day, I have this thinking that maybe I can make a living off gambling and get rich. I won big before but I lost back on the other day too.

And once you lost, you will try to recover back your lost amount and from there, the snowball just keep rolling, and you find yourself in bad mood everyday as you will keep on depositing all your savings and always hoping to recover back your loss. I have seen too many people losing big amount of money in Bitcoin Gambling.

Think for your family, your parents, your loved ones, your wife or kids, they love you, do not let gambling ruin your life, many people are always thinking they will win big from gambling and get rich in one night.

It happens, but out of 10000 people, maybe just 1 person are that lucky to really win a huge amount of money for him to retire.

Human concept always look at the lucky guy and envy him and thinking they will be the next him, but out of 10000 people, 9999 people have lost big, so why do you want to hurt yourself and your loved ones.

I am not trying to change people mind here, I just hope I can help some people that are addicted to gambling.

Life is good and wonderful, do not get yourself stuck in front of the pc everyday rolling dice and even you win big today, you will still lose back in other day, money that come fast go away fast too.

Don't let gambling ruin your life, many of you are still young and have a good future ahead. That's all Cheesy

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
It appears from what you are writing OP that you are a very addicted gambler or at least was. I think you need to get help to your problem in case you didn't already. Gambling is supposed to be fun and to give you some adrenaline for example when watching soccer games , so you can feel a bit more the game if you have bet some small amount of money to a specific team. Gambling is not supposed to make you rich overnight or in the long run. People who think that they can be rich with gambling and they don't need to work anymore, its usually these persons who get burned really hard from gambling. We should learn to think of gambling as some form of leisure only and not something to rely on to make huge amounts of money.

Having said that, if you follow a tipster, dedicate a small bankroll to follow his/her tips can make you some money in the long run, but this needs extreme self control to be applied.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Yeah. Gambling is definitely one of the most addicting things that you can do get. It is more harmful than drugs in my opinion because you actually don't feel any effects physically from it.

Be mentally strong, and don't gamble what you cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Just sharing....some of the best lessons are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom of the future!.....get rid of this gambling habit...there's hope my friends!
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
gambling is all about control and if you can't do that then you should never do it at all costs. because it will ruin your life.

but this is not a general thing that happens to everybody, it only happens to some people when they gamble and lose control. for many others it is all fun and they may even make some money out of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
Interesting story. It is true. But if you keep lending all your gambling wins to a trusted source, you would have nothing to lose
Pages:
Jump to: