Pages:
Author

Topic: [ QVOLTA ] OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD - page 12. (Read 12948 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Those who will not be in our official telegram and slack will not receive tokens
Edit : Okay now. finally joined the telegram group using my 2nd phone number. Thank you Diyor!
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
joined social media campaign
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
I have joined bounty facebook and twitter which is very interesting to follow, good luck ok ......
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
Joined twitter and facebook campaigns. Goodluck!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
joined twitter campaign. Good website, like it. Very easy claim all bounty, great idea.  Smiley
Activity: 420
joined to twitter campagin. GL devs!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

How to register bounty fb and twitter? I can not find the form to fill, or just follow the official account only
You have to be registered https://bounty.qvolta.com
Activity: 308

How to register bounty fb and twitter? I can not find the form to fill, or just follow the official account only
Activity: 311
Merit: 110
dev can i join bounty social media? i think this nice project
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
why bounty campaign not use stake system
i think much people like bounty campaign if use stake system, because all alocation can distribute to participant
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Hi DEV, I want to participate in Twitter, I registered a slack chat and telegram as well, but how do you know that I have a weakness and telegram? I need to put my nick somewhere? Tell me!
Activity: 182
Attention

We will keep records of the attendance of the participant in our official telegram and slack during paying the qvt tokens according to the Bounty program. Those who will not be in our official telegram and slack will not receive tokens

Also for twitter?

I registered through bounty portal, it didn't ask for my slack or telegram username.
Joined the bounty of twitter and facebook, slack and telegram. Good luck in development
Merit: 253
Nice project. Your page has been very successful Bounty.
Activity: 112
I like this project because it promises,
Hopefully all who join succeed and get the appropriate salary
Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hello is there blog campaign?
i dont see it
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Is KLM and QVT same?
I see in WP show token under QVT
But in the bounty show under name: KLM
Please explain this!
All what you need is to read first page of this thread more attentively:

"Qvolta allocates budget for bounty campaign in amount of 1% of the total number of QVT tokens sold. All KLM tokens= 1% of the total number of QVT tokens sold.
Every participant will receive an appropriate bonus KLM  for each task completed."  Wink
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
joined social campaign
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
i'm trying to login and the site saids my password or email are incorrect, i know that isn't true. the email to reset password never come, i look in all folders. How can i resolve this?
Pages:
Jump to: