Pages:
Author

Topic: [ QVOLTA ] OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD - page 4. (Read 12948 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
how to claim our bounty. we must to do it manual from the portal or it is calculation automatically. please explain the steps...

Good question. I am actually interested to. I don´t have much just +550 KLM, BTW, what is token price?

price on ICO?
ico's price is 1000 QVT/1 ETH cmiiw
or price on exchange?
i saw QVT already listed on etherdelta and HITBTC but still has low price now

still wait info from dev
1 klm = 1 qvt
or
1000 klm=1 qvt

Lol seriously?

This means that if you earned 1000 KLM, this equals 1 QVT, which is 1/1000 eth?

That would be horrible
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
yes, hopefully the payment is in accordance with the scheduled time, and I hope bounty hunter can hold the coins first, so the price is not getting down
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
is the bounty rewards distribution has started?? the bounty portal has a problem because it is still pending after i've done all the task and claimed it.
It has not yet begun, but the developers promise that payments will be this week. So we have to wait just a little bit
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
is the bounty rewards distribution has started?? the bounty portal has a problem because it is still pending after i've done all the task and claimed it.
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
I understand that "KLM" is like "stakes". Then just 1% of all the sold QVT will be distributed proportionally to the number of "KLM". Right?
Activity: 280
how to claim our bounty. we must to do it manual from the portal or it is calculation automatically. please explain the steps...

Good question. I am actually interested to. I don´t have much just +550 KLM, BTW, what is token price?
TOTAL KLM = 1% STAKE
token price 1 ETH = 1000 Qvolta
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

price on ICO?
or price on exchange?

still wait info from dev
1 klm = 1 qvt
or
1000 klm=1 qvt
Activity: 420

price on ICO?
or price on exchange?
Activity: 672
Merit: 140

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
Claim bounty! button doesn't seem to work. Please have a look to it. I'm trying to claim my translation bounty.

Content: ANN + Bounty
Language: Turkish
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-qvolta-eler-aras-kripto-para-ticareti-2069526
ETH Adress: 0x7ae436b2c25090d0483658ea2867039828de60b8
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
hi

my request to bounty campaign was declined..reason "incorect link" but my profil is correct..so why have you declined my request ? i wear this banner since begin of ico so thank to add me for rewards.

account bounty qvolta:

galaxiekyl
[email protected]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

all is correct
It is incorrect because you must provide your profile link like these: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/galaxiekyl-146164
If i click the link you provided, it will direct to my profile link not yours. You should be finding your user account link using google search instead.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
hi

my request to bounty campaign was declined..reason "incorect link" but my profil is correct..so why have you declined my request ? i wear this banner since begin of ico so thank to add me for rewards.

account bounty qvolta:

galaxiekyl
[email protected]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

all is correct
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Qvolta is a global P2P exchange platform that allows users to quickly and easily convert cryptocurrencies into the fiat
currencies, and vice versa. We have created Qvolta as a direct response to a huge market problem that exists in the
global cryptocurrencies market. In the majority of countries around the world individuals are not able to quickly (within
5-10 minutes) and conveniently convert cryptocurrencies into fiat money

Because of above facts I joined with twitter bounty thanks
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
hi

Activity: 215
Merit: 121
I got up to Hero. How can I change it ?

Its too late. Now campign is already over, manager counting stakes. You can see your own at bounty website.
Activity: 196
Activity: 910
Has anyone's bounty portal been updated?

Bounty is over , i think no more update and be patient waiting the rewards  Grin
Did you know when we will get the reward? i am waiting it for a long time when the bounty begin
Bounty Manager is responsible for the counting stakes. He said that payments will be made until end of the month
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Has anyone's bounty portal been updated?

Bounty is over , i think no more update and be patient waiting the rewards  Grin
Did you know when we will get the reward? i am waiting it for a long time when the bounty begin
Activity: 686
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
can we take my signature?
Pages:
Jump to: