Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 10. (Read 55149 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 61
Hello. May I ask why Qwertycoin wallet wont sync? It's stack to 212327 block. I am with latest qwertycoin wallet 4.0.2. I check on the website for new version of the wallet but there is no new wallet?
Thanks in advance. Smiley

This usually happens when local embedded node connections to masternodes are not stable.

Try "Setting -> Connection -> Select remote daemon.

Once you select, the remote daemon, please restart the wallet to reflect this connection change. Let me know if this does not work.

Works fine for me. Thanks!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello. May I ask why Qwertycoin wallet wont sync? It's stack to 212327 block. I am with latest qwertycoin wallet 4.0.2. I check on the website for new version of the wallet but there is no new wallet?

This usually happens when local embedded node connections to masternodes are not stable.

Try "Setting -> Connection -> Select remote daemon.

Once you select, the remote daemon, please restart the wallet to reflect this connection change. Let me know if this does not work.

Same happens to me. Any workaround?
Regards!
Activity: 40
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Is it true that you plan to go to the yobit.net?

yes, but need more donation

how much money do you need? where you can see the number of donations collected, and how much you expect to pay for the listing on
 the yobit ... 0.1 BTC?

i think for now no need to hurry to list in other exchanges especially in yobit. the price in crex is not even 1 sat. they need to elevate the price of this coin before going to another one. any good plans along the pipeline for QWC?
Activity: 6
Twitter airdrop
QWC1SS3RjzRTMsGvep2MaQQoyTD3drvZyJXTTBiPDdZYHJxjxy67hL7Grud9fzViGFikbEF6kaTRr1m swBpBsZdg8C6ruGbJch
Activity: 7
QWC1UCR7SdBchDzWfbLBDUWwTNq4gHwypCGvAhwjpnPpK1HNizay8DbF7By4zNa3eMSNHZ57q9n7KKg 3MVaDZTp6AaF2gevDeH
Activity: 1
Send me that Qwerty LOVE!! Address for Nov airdrop
QWC1dvVWpXsDTKwQhAnUuhcMCZeoJdonS8ncBvPddkaHREdeM5u9HjKSb7mSPVpNSBV4Z1gxxGoxd1q viWwB92eW7aTzt64ntT

Activity: 2
Twitter Airdrop

QWC1NptqtPWKfW8ZRsxF5XFWGXY4StsMF8jJ6tupL2sdafwRq4EBQXn9scVPYn6KpFWom1Ft1reSjKZ j82p6V1Up9cp4LKzvGW

@Nizarzhassan
Activity: 18
Qwertycoin Giveaway Round 2

QWC1fMvrpEY1igwtLfMMDMNQvvzAXQz6mdYCsw1fSVeUCdZTEoqPbbkSSMP9FKf1XxBE88p2ermGfSh fcvEcRBav8i157tNMVK

Twitter @QWC_Foundation

______

🎁🎁🎁 GET 50 000 QWC FOR FREE! AND HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN 10 000 000 QWC 🎁🎁🎁

https://twitter.com/Qwertycoin_QWC/status/1065332382390198272
a7
Activity: 5
Reserved for Indonesia
Activity: 20
Twitter airdrop

QWC1XxHmaZVSVHptMVLZ2mcTb6DqhkgcA4nRoqj83iQxW3N96jyRPZeQbo37FMWvsSj6DRhUKtSW2WJ NuauewHFD1jkRxyWLVo

@chan9teen81
Activity: 5
Twitter airdrop

QWC1fGePe8gBBKT8YbzXSwX6KPGkETXBYj8y6Z3VzGMgXpEAYfYwL1rQbo37FMWvsSj6DRhUKtSW2WJ NuauewHFD1jkRypHR1Q

@sanaha_uchi
Activity: 30
twitter airdrop
QWC1MGnzdJWDCKCoQS4GzBExQWCVibgM4guJaNZ5ABHkAFnAKKn6SmUgNTz28KhG7qY9STZFypGVA5A uCh9iJXzo1EaQVJDAoV
twitter @dzianis43847131 
#Qwertycoin #giveaway #round2 🎁
QWC1dVMPrEtMNm3miuYFY4D7jwVL685dL3azKErpbuCuVgzwFyocXLpgpbemyK12QfBDww2xhEs31D4 A3YoDVtkv7bvd6TcJUx
Twitter @bbvedf
Activity: 17
#Qwertycoin #giveaway #round2 🎁
QWC1MWwVzuGVF54JXCUc3jToWdsw1G4zD6yXq73LfQBKVJv7zS3CHhvQbo37FMWvsSj6DRhUKtSW2WJ NuauewHFD1jkRyKcrMU
Activity: 301
Merit: 1

Vote for your Qwertycoin future!

Vote here for:

Shall we switch back to Cryptonight-Classic?

Community wanted an anti ASIC Mining algorithm on height 110,520. Now, three months later Community want the old Cryptonight-Classic algorithm back.
These poll will change Qwertycoin Mining in the future. After completion of the vote, we will carry out the change asap through an upcoming hard fork. Vote for Yes if you want an ASIC friendly Qwertycoin in the near future. To counter the yes votes, vote no.

https://voting.qwertycoin.org/
Activity: 27
Is your token on ERC-20?

This user's email address was changed recently.
19/11/2018 probably a bought account to begin with and start posting

also

ALL OF HIS TRANSLATION WORK IS JUST COPY PASTE AND SETTING IN CORRECT ORDER AND JUST COPY PASTE. THIS IS A SERIAL SCAMMER THAT HAS TAKEN UP A LOT OF WORK. ANY OF HIS WORKS WILL NOT PASS AUDIT BY A GREEK PERSON AND ARE PLAIN STUPID/HILARIOUS

EVEN THE TITLES OF THE WHITEPAPERS ARE NOT TRANSLATED CORRECTLY. HE HAS TRANSLATED THE WORD FAN AS CEILING FAN ON THE TITLE OF HIS WP WITH BIG BOLD LETTERS.

HE WILL DESTROY YOUR WORK AND WILL CLAIM COINS THAT DO NOT BELONG TO HIM DUE TO THE SHITTY WORK PROVIDED

ASK HIM TO CHAT IN PUBLIC WITH A REAL GREEK PERSON!!!!!

HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAY HIS NAME!

BE CAREFUL GUYS FOR FUCKS SHAKE DO YOUR OWN DILLIGENCE BEFORE HIRING SCAMMERS.

DEVELOPERS THAT DONT DO DUE DILIGENCE AND MANAGERS THAT DONT EXCLUDE THIS FUCKER ARE IN THE SAME BOAT (SCAMMERS)

THIS NEEDS TO STOP RIGHT NOW! FUCK THIS SHITTY ASSHOLE

you can check his history and his work its all google translate

he is a fake greek translator both me and any Greek can validate this.

His work is purely google translate.

He basically admits he is from China here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28540688.

SERIAL SCAMMER ANY GREEK CAN PROOVE THIS.
Activity: 66
Activity: 14
@BlackSmith_YoBit
@Black_Smith_Yobit_Support
@Yobit_uet
@Yoibt_net @BlackSmith_Yobit_Suppurt
@Robert_yobit
@Tobit_ney
@luanpit
@technicalsupport77
@HeadTechTeam
@WardenYobit
@YoBit_warden
@hotbiit_aurora
@BlackSmiith_Yobit_Support
@Yobit_Chat_Support
@Dominik_yobit_support

cautiously cheaters!
They drop in a personal message and say that the administration is yobit to list 0.1-0.3 and gone,many young coins caught hoping for listing.when complaining about the mail exchange support says that they never take money in front and they do not have telegrams channel.
yesterday so robbed the community btcz,they have a massive fraud,check your attractive listing offers!
Pages:
Jump to: