Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 23. (Read 55153 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
and again wallet qwc is not available on Crex24( when it's fixed? Cry
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi guys,
I have since a few days unconfirmed transaction ... I'm starting to worry, that I'll never receive them. What I have to do, to confirm these coins ?
Regards

Either just wait, or make a restart of the wallet. How to do this, written in the topic a little higher.
Activity: 301
Merit: 1

in the pool I already have 1k of coins but until today there is not a payment for my wallet because it takes so much so there is a value to be mined and then to send the wallet is?

There is a Min. Payout on every Pool. If your Pending Balance reach 10,000 you will get an Payment asap.

Pool list: http://explorer.qwertycoin.org/#pools
Activity: 72

in the pool I already have 1k of coins but until today there is not a payment for my wallet because it takes so much so there is a value to be mined and then to send the wallet is?
Activity: 27
Hi guys,

I have since a few days unconfirmed transaction ... I'm starting to worry, that I'll never receive them. What I have to do, to confirm these coins ?

Regards
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
The price of QWC is going up fast! Doubled the last 24 hours: https://crex24.com/exchange/QWC-BTC
Activity: 407
Qwertycoin is now (a bit) mainstream and some new miners join the boat and start mining in this Project. This is a healthy grow of the entire network. As we said we working on this heavy branch.
But this will NOT decrease the difficulty. The Difficulty raise over the time like the decreasing Block Reward. If we reach higher Block heights the difficulty will raise up too.

And then what to do? For mine I use CPU, the cost of electricity is more expensive than the cost of coins I get.
On one enthusiasm, the coin does not survive long.

You will definitely loose money if you sell what you mine because electricity is expensive. This approach is going to work only if you're OK with the idea that their value will probably appreciate in time.

CPU mining coins that will get you a return

Qwerty Coin (QWC)

TurtleCoin(TRTL)

PinkStarCoin (PNKS)

Stellite Coin (XTL)

DinastyCoin (DCY)

ByteCoin (BCN)

CrepCoin (CREP)

Intense Coin (ITNS)

Fonero (FNO)

Graft (GRFT)

Electroneum (ETN)

LeviarCoin (XLC)

Dero (DERO)

Alloy (XAO)

Haven (XHV)

Karbo (KRB)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

NioBioCash (NBR)

Solace Coin (SOLACE)

Loki Coin (LOKI)

Triton Coin (TRIT)

Iridium Coin (IRD)
Qwertycoin is now (a bit) mainstream and some new miners join the boat and start mining in this Project. This is a healthy grow of the entire network. As we said we working on this heavy branch.
But this will NOT decrease the difficulty. The Difficulty raise over the time like the decreasing Block Reward. If we reach higher Block heights the difficulty will raise up too.

And then what to do? For mine I use CPU, the cost of electricity is more expensive than the cost of coins I get.
On one enthusiasm, the coin does not survive long.
Activity: 35

Go for ASIC support

Are you joking with the people who still mining coins by using CPU's?
Thanks, but NO.
Bytecoin will be the only one option for you in short therm.
Activity: 301
Merit: 1
Go for ASIC suppor

Hmm, my opinion does not match with yours.
I think most people do not have ASIC, and the difficulty has grown so that using something other than an ASIC is pointless.

A few Pools use the Heavy Branch, so that's not an ASIC Problem yet.
And the Difficulty will also increase without ASIC Support.

So ban ASIC will NOT decrease the difficulty.

If you wait for a rapidly decrease of the global network difficulty, dont wait for the Anti ASIC Release of Qwertycoin. The Difficulty will not decrease to maybe 350,000,000 or something like that. If you expect this low difficulty you should not wait for this Solution. This will not happen. Maybe it will decrease to slightly under 1 billion, but with the time it will increase again up to >= 1 billion and higher.
Go for ASIC suppor

Hmm, my opinion does not match with yours.
I think most people do not have ASIC, and the difficulty has grown so that using something other than an ASIC is pointless.
Activity: 508
Anxiously waiting on the sidelines for the fork to Cryptonight Heavy. Until then, I cannot support a coin that allows itself to be mined by ASICs. ASICs are the epitome of centralization. Don't let anyone tell you different. For a case study, look at any coin of significance that has embraced ASICs. It's estimated over 70% of Bitcoin miners are operating on Bitmain ASICs. A coin focused on privacy and anonymity should prioritize decentralization as one of its core features. This is why Monero rather quickly made the decision to hard fork as soon as it became known that ASICs were operating on their network.

I urge you to fork to CN heavy sooner rather than later. Until then, I'm afraid you will not have the support of many of us in the mining community.

Now ASIC miners are cheaper than a GPU mining rig (This is a fact).

Next time take a normal font, you don't have to scream.
Activity: 15

thank you all works fine developers well done Smiley
Activity: 72
I'm interested in translating into portuguese from brazil
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Qwertycoin provides instant worldwide privacy protected transactions and untraceable encrypted payment transfers with almost zero processing fees in decentralized peer-to-peer users network. Mathematics secures the QWC network and empowers individuals to control their own finances and information.
Activity: 15

it is impossible to download the wallet from the official site please fix
Activity: 407
Anxiously waiting on the sidelines for the fork to Cryptonight Heavy. Until then, I cannot support a coin that allows itself to be mined by ASICs. ASICs are the epitome of centralization. Don't let anyone tell you different. For a case study, look at any coin of significance that has embraced ASICs. It's estimated over 70% of Bitcoin miners are operating on Bitmain ASICs. A coin focused on privacy and anonymity should prioritize decentralization as one of its core features. This is why Monero rather quickly made the decision to hard fork as soon as it became known that ASICs were operating on their network.

I urge you to fork to CN heavy sooner rather than later. Until then, I'm afraid you will not have the support of many of us in the mining community.

Now ASIC miners are cheaper than a GPU mining rig (This is a fact).

Not only Bitmain is making cryptonight ASIC miners, but also by Halong Mining,Baikal etc.

There is a limit of certain miners per each user according to new Bitmain policy to promote decentralization

Setup of ASIC miners are very easy compared to GPU mining rig.

Monero is supporting big GPU manufacturing companies.

ASIC miners are back bone of cryptocurrency (Take top 10 coins)

Heavy investment on Qwertycoin will come with ASIC support (This is a fact. We have lot of examples)

ASIC support means more hashing power, means more stable network from attacks.

What value Qwerty coin going to attain in 10 years can be attained in 2 years with ASIC community support.

Don't think that ASIC miner for crypttonight Heavy is not possible . Its only a matter of time (This is a big fact)

Go for ASIC support

The Qwertycoin team is happy to announce a facelift for the Qwertycoin website!

It turned out quite well, but the old design was also good. What is planned by the next step in the work?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello, how are you going? how is the future of Qwertycoin these last days I have been out for work and the truth I could not be pending in anything, has already made the hardfork to the latest version of crypts to avoid the teams ascis? There are news about some major exchange? open votes or something like that? good if someone puts me to the day I would appreciate a lot!
Activity: 38

Pages:
Jump to: