Pages:
Author

Topic: R19X KnC Neptune *2 Paid for* 60Ghash/$225/0 Shares Open! - page 2. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
hi! are the refunds in? thanks thanks

BTC came in from coinbase late last night, Thomas_s will be distributing them later today/tomorrow.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
hi! are the refunds in? thanks thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Confirming refund requested for Tasweb to 1GcA9E2TpmbHwDabW6s1SVqWf2WgdRHe1f
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
Thanks good to hear this ball is rolling
Activity: 574
The other option, is right now with the exchange rate where it is, we could purchase (7) SP10s instead. That would give us approx. ~10TH Vs 6TH with the Neptunes, and we can get them hashing as soon as next week, as well as ~2BTC left over being added to the first payment in leftover. Downside to this is higher hosting costs, $110 per unit per payout. We have till next Thursday (When the BTC clears from coinbase) to make this decision, Thomas and I do not care either way.
We will only be doing a refund not more hardware.
Activity: 317
Merit: 252
In Rarity I trust!
Also refund please.
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Same here. Refund please. Thanks.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
i prefer refund, thanks
Owner, Minersource.net
The other option, is right now with the exchange rate where it is, we could purchase (7) SP10s instead. That would give us approx. ~10TH Vs 6TH with the Neptunes, and we can get them hashing as soon as next week, as well as ~2BTC left over being added to the first payment in leftover. Downside to this is higher hosting costs, $110 per unit per payout. We have till next Thursday (When the BTC clears from coinbase) to make this decision, Thomas and I do not care either way.
Activity: 574
Money should be clear by tomorrow, BTC buyback will commence immediately.
BTC has been purchased at spot price today and will clear at the end of next week, each share will receive 0.376 BTC
Owner, Minersource.net
Money should be clear by tomorrow, BTC buyback will commence immediately.
Activity: 317
Merit: 252
In Rarity I trust!
I just got an email stating the refund by wire was sent the 19th, nothing as of yet this morning in our account. As soon as it appears, I will be rebuying BTC at the current market rate, and everyone will get their share of the BTC minus the small fee (1.5%)

EDIT:
Wires have hit our account, 2x $10,082.00. Depending on when they clear/when I can buy the BTC, current market rate is ~492/btc, ~40.98BTC total will be purchased not including the fee.

awesome news (:
Owner, Minersource.net
I just got an email stating the refund by wire was sent the 19th, nothing as of yet this morning in our account. As soon as it appears, I will be rebuying BTC at the current market rate, and everyone will get their share of the BTC minus the small fee (1.5%)

EDIT:
Wires have hit our account, 2x $10,082.00. Depending on when they clear/when I can buy the BTC, current market rate is ~492/btc, ~40.98BTC total will be purchased not including the fee.
Activity: 446
the neptune group buy done by charles99 just got their refund maybe knc is getting around to paying back customers
there goes our btc.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
Owner, Minersource.net
Not at this time.