Pages:
Author

Topic: R7 Promotions IPL CONTEST2024 🏏 & DISCUSSION - page 2. (Read 4651 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 124
In this year's IPL, most of the matches are being predicted wrong, especially in addition to the prediction being wrong, many match predictions have been missed. Today's match will be a high voltage match between the points table top team Rajasthan and Sunrisers Hyderabad. Rajasthan Royals are definitely ahead of Sunrisers Hyderabad in today's match. If Rajasthan Royals win today's match, the points table will become 18 points and the qualification will be confirmed.

Match#50 Rajasthan Royals Vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Toss Win: Rajasthan Royals
Team win: Sunrisers Hyderabad
Best Batsmen : Travis Head
Best bowler: T Natarajan
Activity: 378
Merit: 189
I am very happy today because in past game of IPL my two guess was correct first toss and second best Batsman hope i today game I also will do a correct prediction and grab some more points. Today in IPL, 50 th game was held on Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium and between RR and SRH team. RR team rank is much better than SRH team and also place on 1 st rank on points table with 8 wins and 1 game lost. Let's make prediction according to these stats, I decide to select RR team who will win this game.

Game 50: RR vs SRH

Toss Win: RR
Team Win: RR
Best Bowler: Boult
Best Batsman: Buttler
Activity: 504
Merit: 329
Pakistan Local Board Request
Today in most biggest and top number 1 competition Indian Premier League, almost 1 h and 20 minutes remain for start of clash and Royal Rajasthan and Sunrisers Hyderabad squad will take part in this clash. Everyone believe that Royal Rajasthan squad will emerge victory in today match because of their first position on standings table and also good run rate in every match and also have good points as well more wins. But I choose squad Sunrisers Hyderabad as a winner in today match because this squad is the only one that has made two record for setting a big defeating target in IPL so far. Today match, again this Squad will break their own big target let's watch out.

Here is my today match prediction:

Toss Win: Sunrisers Hyderabad
Team Win: Sunrisers Hyderabad
Best Batsman: Heinrich Klaasen
Best Bowler: Glenn Phillips
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
Match 50: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals

Team Win: Rajasthan Royals
Best Batsman: Sanju Samson
Best Bowler: Sandeep Sharma
Activity: 168
Merit: 88
Trade Big, Win Bigger!
Today is an interesting game b/w teams SRH vs RR. RR won eight games standing at the first position on the point table with 16 points and I am expecting that Rajasthan Royals to win this competitive game against Sunrise Hyderabad. SRH is in fifth position on the point table with 4 losses out of 9 games in this tournament. I think the RR will easily win this game.

Here is today my prediction for the Game: SRH vs RR

Toss win: SRH
Team win: SRH
Best Batsmen: Travis Heads
Best bowler: T. Natrajan

Activity: 406
Merit: 296
Today 50th match of IPL Indians premium league between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals . I chose the team for win is Rajasthan Royals because in this team is Jos Buttler  and S samson . Both these player and his team is the top of this matches. But let's see what happens in this match.

Here is my prediction

Toss Win: Sunrise Hyderabad
Best Batsman: Jos Buttler
Best Bowler: Ravichandran
Activity: 490
Merit: 309
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals, 50th Match These two are currently much stronger and both teams will perform well to win today's match. However, the way Rajasthan Royals are currently looking, their chances of winning today's match are high. IPL Points Table Rajasthan Royals are leading with maximum points at the top spot and their every player is performing best and their bowling and batting line is most advanced. Although Sunrise Hyderabad will hope to win against Rajasthan Royals in today's match, it may not be possible to win. Anyway, I think my prediction for today's match will definitely be correct and Rajasthan Royal will win by a huge margin.

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals, 50th Match
Best Batsman: T. Head
Best Bowler: Ravichandran Ashwin
Merit: 113
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The 50th match of Indian Premier League will start today and Sunrise Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals team will participate in this match today. Today these two teams are the strongest they have formed the team with excellent batsmen and bowlers. But I think it is possible to win if you perform right from the start.

Match 50:
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals

Best Batsman: Klaasen
Best Bowler: Trent Boult
Activity: 392
Merit: 330
Today My prediction for the 50th match of Indian Premier league played between the Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals. Rajasthan Royals is my favourite team to win this match against Sunrisers Hyderabad because they are a top-class team with the most wins in this session.

Match 50: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals

Toss Win: Rajasthan Royals
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
#50 SRH vs RR

Toss win: RR
Team win: SRH
Best Batsmen: Travis Heads
Best bowler: T. Natrajan
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
In today's match of the Indian Premier League, two of the strongest teams of this season, Rajasthan Royals and Sunrisers Hyderabad will enter the field to fight against each other. Rajasthan team are at the highest position in the points table in this season of Indian Premier League while Hyderabad are at number 5.However, Hyderabad has some amazing batsmen who bat very fearsomely, one of them being the Travis head, Henry Klaasen.
Today we may enjoy a more competitive match between these two teams.

My prediction for today's match

LDL
Activity: 560
Merit: 581
Punjab Kings outstanding performance in this match winning by 7 wickets against Chennai Super Kings. Punjab Kings chased down the target 163 runs in just a loss of 3 wickets, Jonny Barerstow today also played a match-winning inning. Here is my today match results:

Toss Win: Punjab Kings
Team Win: Punjab Kings
Best Batsman: Ruturaj Gaikwad
Best Bowler: Rahul Chahar
Mostafizur Rahman bowled brilliantly and conceded just 22 runs in four overs with a maiden. But the sad thing is that Mustafizur Rahman did not get any wickets especially because Chennai Super Kings did not give a big target of runs only and lost today's match. Usually in IPL a score below 200 runs is not a very challenging score. In today's match, Chennai Super Kings gave a target of only 162 runs but Punjab Kings won that target by losing only three wickets in 17.5 overs. So no matter how well the bowlers of Chennai Super Kings bowl, a target of few runs cannot be easily defended.
Activity: 392
Merit: 330
Punjab Kings outstanding performance in this match winning by 7 wickets against Chennai Super Kings. Punjab Kings chased down the target 163 runs in just a loss of 3 wickets, Jonny Barerstow today also played a match-winning inning. Here is my today match results:

Toss Win: Punjab Kings
Best Bowler: Rahul Chahar
LDL
Activity: 560
Merit: 581
Matheesa Pathirana is not included in the squad for today's match so it will be difficult for Chennai Super Kings to control the bowling line in today's match. However, in today's match, I hope Mostafizur Rahman will bowl well and will be recognized as the best bowler.

Today's prediction match #49
Match between
Chennai Super Kings Vs Panjab kings
Toss win: xxx
Team Win: Chennai Super Kings
Best Bowler: Mustafizur Rahman
Activity: 168
Merit: 88
Trade Big, Win Bigger!
40 minutes remain for another clash of Indian Premier League competition and in this fight, Chennai Super Kings squad and Punjab Kings squad will take part in 49th match. Look like Chennai Super Kings squad have high possibility to beat against squad Punjab Kings. But we shouldn't take Punjab Kings squad lightly because in previous match which was played against KKR squad they achieved a tremendous target of Kolkata Knight Rider squad quite easily and also had plenty of wickets and more deliveries behind for bowl.
The game CSK vs PBKS is interesting one CSK won 5 out of 9 games standing at number fourth position on the point table with 10 points but today I am selected Punjab Kings as the winning team they will win this competitive game against CSK. while PBKS is at eighth position on the point table by losing 6 games and winning only three games in this tournament.

Here is today my prediction for Game: CSK vs PBKS

Toss win: Punjab Kings
Team win: Punjab Kings
Best Batsmen: J. Bairstow
Best bowler: Harshal Patel
Activity: 504
Merit: 329
Pakistan Local Board Request
40 minutes remain for another clash of Indian Premier League competition and in this fight, Chennai Super Kings squad and Punjab Kings squad will take part in 49th match. Look like Chennai Super Kings squad have high possibility to beat against squad Punjab Kings. But we shouldn't take Punjab Kings squad lightly because in previous match which was played against KKR squad they achieved a tremendous target of Kolkata Knight Rider squad quite easily and also had plenty of wickets and more deliveries behind for bowl.

Here is my today match prediction:

Toss Win: Chennai Super Kings
Best Batsman: Liam Livingstone
Best Bowler: Kagiso Rabada
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Yes Chennai will like win today match but we cannot say anything final due to different situations in T20 cricket. We have seen many times that a team with lower points sometimes defeat big team. Dhoni is leading team wisely.

Yes, we can't consider Punjab kings as a week team as we can see the last 5 matches the both team played where most of the matches pbks has won more than csk meanwhile on game #42 kkr gave target of 262 while pbks chased easily and won by 8 wicket within 18.4 overs still 8 ball remain to get bowled.

I think Rajisthan already qualified for Top 4 or they need to win some matches??
Not sure but one game will be played with srh i guess.( if wrong pls to correct me.)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
Match 49: Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings

Toss win: Chennai Super Kings
Team win: Punjab Kings
Best Batsmen: J.Bairstow
Best bowler: Harshal Patel
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
IPL T20 49th of 74 match between CSK and PBKS gonna held at MA. CHIDAMBARAM stadium as CSK played 9 matches with 5 wins and 4 losses securing position in no.4 whereas PBKS played 9 matches with 3 wins and 6 losses secured in 8th position.

Even only seeing the points table it is obvious that Chennai Super Kings are likely to win today's match. There are a total of three teams who are at the 10 points on the table including the Chennai Super Kings. The other two teams are Sunrisers Hyderabad and Delhi Capitals. So this is a must win match for CSK and they do not want to lose today's match and slip down from the 4th position. Also the competition for the top 4 position is very tight in this IPL and any loss could means an end to the road to the finale.

Yes Chennai will like win today match but we cannot say anything final due to different situations in T20 cricket. We have seen many times that a team with lower points sometimes defeat big team. Dhoni is leading team wisely. If CSK lost today match the SRH have bright chances to make position in Top 4. I think Rajisthan already qualified for Top 4 or they need to win some matches??

Today match prediction

Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings

Toss win: Chennai Super Kings
Team win: Chennai Super Kings
Best Batsmen: Rachin Ravendra
Best bowler:  Mustafizur Rahman
[/quote]
Merit: 189
Yesterday game was going very exciting between LSG vs MI team and in this game, I got only 10 points from team win prediction no worries there are a lot of games left for play and I hope I grab more points in these games and qualify for prize. Let's make prediction in today game, today PBKS team vs CSK team will be played 49 th game in MA Chidambaram Stadium. PBKS rank is low in points table and their effort in past game was also not good so I choose CSK team who will win this game.

Game 49: CSK vs PBKS

Toss Win: PBKS
Team Win: CSK
Best Bowler: R.Jadeja
Best Batsman: R. Gaikwad
Pages:
Jump to: