Pages:
Author

Topic: Rabadaba - page 2. (Read 1106 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250
July 26, 2016, 11:33:19 AM
What's the minimum payout? Also where is the settings icon in the app for android? I can't seem to find it. Huh

Min. payout is 100K Rabs = 10$

Also where is the settings icon in the app for android? I can't seem to find it. Huh
Click on the house at top left, click on the featured and you will get a dropdown
You will see menu at right bottom, tap on it. No problem
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
July 26, 2016, 07:06:53 AM
Steemit follows th same system to reward people and steemit is tradin well.

However, there is a better concept where coins are shared with people who bought upgrade daily from company's profits.
Thousands of people already are earnin daily hundreds of coins, handsfree.
A huge infrastructure is being built around the same so that demand keep on risin.

Its ADZcoin and tradin at around $0.012 at th moment but won't remain there longer.
If anyone wants to understand the concept there is a big community to answer.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 26, 2016, 01:22:06 AM
What's the minimum payout? Also where is the settings icon in the app for android? I can't seem to find it. Huh
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
July 18, 2016, 10:25:46 AM
So 2 days ago, i met a new app, called Rabadaba
Its like a social media platform that pays you out if you upvote a post of someone else 1 rab every upvote and if you favourite a post you will also get a rab + the owner of the post you liked and/or favourited will also get 1 rab every upvote and 1 rab every favourite. Its pretty easy!

How many is 1 Rab worth?
1 Rab is worth 0.0001 USD

If you have any further questions dont hastitate and ask them as a reply or just message me on bitcointalk!

Happy earnings
Nik
Pages:
Jump to: