Pages:
Author

Topic: Racism is natural - page 2. (Read 367 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 17
December 12, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
Yes you can call me a racist, but is that a bad thing? No, it's natural to seek out other people that are close to you genetically speaking.  Studies have shown that people are much more willing to help others with social programs if it is their own race. Europe is being overtaken and whites are becoming the minority in their own countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR3x0kOJdMM

You know..I grew up in the City as a white boy surrounded by blacks and Puerto ricans. I was picked on,Bullied because of my white skin. I was called Craker,Honkey,White Boy and other names. The weird part about this was My sister was Black and we encountered the other side of the spectrum of Racism too. My sister and our siblings were called Niggers,Nigger lovers Etc.

My best friend was black who was killed(Run over by a racist) while coming to my house in 1982. Go figure...My life involved by both Black and White with no hatred towards any color or race but was subjected to both sides of the spectrum of racism. Yet i don't have the "Racist" mentality you have. what drives the anger in you?

Did you grow up in the city to have this hatred inside you or did you "Experience" a Black on white thing that has distorted your views?

What is the hate for that fills you?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
December 12, 2018, 05:26:48 PM
In group preferences are widely shown to be fact. How you act on these impulses should more be the question. I think a problem is that a lot of people who get labeled racists today are simply raising the issue of the double standards that this in group preference is ok, as long as you are not a straight white male. Some people are more equal than others I suppose.
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
December 12, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
Yes you can call me a racist, but is that a bad thing? No, it's natural to seek out other people that are close to you genetically speaking.  Studies have shown that people are much more willing to help others with social programs if it is their own race. Europe is being overtaken and whites are becoming the minority in their own countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR3x0kOJdMM
Pages:
Jump to: