Pages:
Author

Topic: Radeon RX 480 --- How many LTC can it mine per day? - page 2. (Read 12316 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The internet is buzzing with news about the latest $200 Radeon RX 480. Does anyone knows how to calculate the amount of LTC it could mine per day on one of those cards?
The product is available on 29 june, so there are not people can real calculate about that. Because the product is not yet on markets. And i think you must move this thread on mining alt coins  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The internet is buzzing with news about the latest $200 Radeon RX 480. Does anyone knows how to calculate the amount of LTC it could mine per day on one of those cards?
Nobody knows yet, no benchmarks have been released so  nobody actually knows how the card performs. If you get the card I recommend you mine something else than LTC such as Ethereum or an X11 coin because scrypt has asics that are way faster than any gpu.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: