Pages:
Author

Topic: Radical LGBT members - page 2. (Read 686 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 20, 2016, 01:35:54 PM

Huh What would jesus do? Huh

Jesus (the father) would kill them.  Leviticus 20-13

Jesus (the son) would sleep with them.  12 apostles sharing a room; you get the picture  Wink

But Jesus did not exist.  Josephus made (used previous writers) the whole myth up...early Christians piled on, and boom: you have a cult.

The Josephus stuff is a verified forgery

His original writings do not contain the sentence about "James, the brother of Jesus"... that was added somewhere around 300AD (it does not appear in any copy before 300AD)

Also note, Josephus was born in 37AD, several years after "Jesus" died... he was not an eye witness, and did not write this stuff until late in life, around 100AD... he is merely writing hearsay... 50+ years after it supposedly happened

Coincidentally, around 300AD, christianity became the official religion of the Rome...

Coincidentally, the books of the bible were put together around 300AD by consensus vote (guess where)

Coincidentally, there is a book in the bible named, "Romans"

Coincidentally, there is a passage in the bible stating, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's" (pay your taxes to Caesar)

You'd think Rome wrote the New Testament...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
June 20, 2016, 12:38:23 PM
if they did what they did quietly no one would know about it or have reason to bother them but radicals are forcing others to recognise their sodomy as "relationships" and demanding special rights and privileges
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 20, 2016, 12:08:54 PM
The problem is that LGBT are not the radicals...

They are being attacked, jailed, and murdered legally in many countries...

Isn't it self-defense?

Yes, they have a problem with the major religions... BECAUSE THESE RELIGIONS MURDER THEM!!!

ANYONE would have a problem when millions/billions of people are determined to murder them... wouldn't they?!?

How would you feel if 2 billion people on this planet said something like, "My God says you are evil and I am supposed to kill you"?!? Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh What would jesus do? Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
June 20, 2016, 11:16:00 AM
Like every ideologies there are radicals. Hoo please don't be offended, it's normal. Not all LGBT are fanatics, but there are some.

So who are the biggest ennemies of the radical LGBT community? For me it's religious people from the 3 main monotheist faith, because of the passages in each text against homosexuality and other practices. As such the radicals LGBT community members are at war with the representatives of the 3 monotheistic faith.

However you don't go overtly or frontally directly at war with christanity or islam... As such the radicals among the lgbt will use the marginal approach and hide themselves among the mainstream peaceful and legitimate lgbt groups.
However I think that the radicals or extremists in the lgbt community are a threat to the all.

For example I don't understand what is the source of this anti-God movement in the US army... I mean atheists don't care and find religious people a little bit stupid but if it helps a brother in providing a better quality fighting on the battlefield... How to oppose? And no one is forced to attend a religious service in the US army.

Opinions?

Pages:
Jump to: