Pages:
Author

Topic: RadiX bounty distribution - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
November 16, 2021, 08:17:10 AM
Yes I was expecting the same thing. We’ve agreed to wait for a year to be paid for our efforts. I just hope that the team are keeping their promises to us. No doubt they are a reputable project and have seen the rise of it’s token value. Let’s just hope that they distribute our tokens as promised after a year of waiting.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
November 15, 2021, 07:27:21 AM
Bumping. 2 more days and tokens for exrd will be distributed, any participants that are expecting delay or changes of rules here? I do hope that the team would be more professional to pay their dues or else lots of participants would complaining a lot in here or to scam accusation section.

For everyone info the tokens rewards are almost $2m usd now since last year ago.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc561d5c5cb8fcc75f6cc25cb64a86d383a5f5be9#tokentxns
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
November 08, 2021, 10:52:33 AM
Hi guys, wondering if there are other participants on radix bounty here. As we are approaching with the token distribution on November 17, 2021 , I wonder what are the updates on its release as I visited their telegram bounty and see the last update from the Tokensuite manager says:

"Bounty tokens will still be subject to the same lock, as they were not part of the price-unlocking mechanism.

This is the same for all other tokens that were locked for reasons other than the price-unlocking."

So what are this? Another set of delay schedule just because the token price increase? Seems their main telegram group isn't active as well.
Pages:
Jump to: