Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 199. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
My sync is taking literally forever. Like a 1000 blocks every 24 hours... Any ideas  Huh
23 active connections and I have a fast ISP. My computer is a fairly slow laptop, bottleneck?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Reminder: The hard fork is being enacted in less than 300 blocks. Please make sure you are running the correct client version. Yobit has still not updated their client or ticker information, so trade with caution. If they fail to update their client by block 338000, remove any buy orders you may have on their exchange. By keeping your buy orders in place after that point, you run the risk of being sold coins on a worthless fork.

As always, act in best personal judgement.
Dev,you have bootstrap?

just talked to dev on slack and he said he would host a bootstrap when he gets home
Here you go. Smiley

I am getting permission denied.

Sorry about that, the server thinks you're trying to access a plain data folder. Uploading the fixed version now.
Fixed link
Dev,you have bootstrap?

just talked to dev on slack and he said he would host a bootstrap when he gets home
Here you go. Smiley

Sorry about that, the server thinks you're trying to access a plain data folder. Uploading the fixed version now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Explorer down for update! Currently resyncing with the new source
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Dev,you have bootstrap?

Here you go. Smiley

Dev,you have bootstrap?

Here you go. Smiley
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Dev,you have bootstrap?

P8
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Dev,you have bootstrap?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Very slow sync or just me?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Great long term project here, with some good and real developments for a change!

Explorer will be re-named in a few hours  Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Good luck! Nice buy support on C-cex and also decent volume. Good start for the rebrand.
Activity: 69
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies since 2013 @cryptoPrecise
Good job tm2013, I'll be watching  Smiley
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Activity: 598

can anybody confirm its safe cause my device blocked it.lmfao..It says phishing links when i click the slack invite.

yes its safe i use kaspersky and malware bytes all come up clean

here is link for Virus Total scan

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/297364f3c7bd665ddf13b38f8d2c6842de82953b7885e4725fda53ee2900d773/analysis/1453177230/

BTW why make ugly red post on 1st page?
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
Radium-qt.exe is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous.

can anybody confirm its safe cause my device blocked it.lmfao..It says phishing links when i click the slack invite.
legendary
Activity: 1148
i like the look of the wallet, is there a bootstrap?
Activity: 598
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Woot Woot, Slick Rebrand! Excited for the next iteration of RADON the SmartChain.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Will be watching this closely.
Jump to: