Pages:
Author

Topic: [RAFFLE] Bitcoin Bowl T-shirt - Lightning pmt only - page 2. (Read 310 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
would love to join this but I dont know how to make lightning payment.

If you're not running your own node then you can just use a custodial wallet. Wallet of Satoshi has worked best for me so far in that 9 out of 10 times it works fine. Blue wallet never worked for me for whatever reason. Lightning labs wallet always fails to make pmt. I should prolly try and use Zap more often tho. He has done a tremendous job pushing us forward.

if i have to use another wallet that means i have to spend more btc to send to that wallet lol

I have a Node - but its a regular bitcoin core node. I take it that does not work?
Activity: 787
Merit: 501

If you're not running your own node then you can just use a custodial wallet. Wallet of Satoshi has worked best for me so far in that 9 out of 10 times it works fine. Blue wallet never worked for me for whatever reason. Lightning labs wallet always fails to make pmt. I should prolly try and use Zap more often tho. He has done a tremendous job pushing us forward.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

downloaded zap - but I cannot get it to scan those qr codes. NVM it is that I cannot scan into my node.

is it a regular bitcoin node we use?
Maybe this one?...

[IMAGE]
That one seems to work, but apparently my node isn't as well connected as it should be. Takes a while to find a route. Will report back once I've sent you some sats. Wink

Gonna have to have a chat with Mr. Mallers about that. Lol
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Maybe this one?...

[IMAGE]
That one seems to work, but apparently my node isn't as well connected as it should be. Takes a while to find a route. Will report back once I've sent you some sats. Wink
The QR code does not work with Zap.

Damn. What about copy/paste invoice?
After I stripped all the whitespaces in it, it tells me that it's invalid and that it wants a lightning payment request. Could just be Zap being annoying. Let me try something else.

Maybe this one?...

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

After I stripped all the whitespaces in it, it tells me that it's invalid and that it wants a lightning payment request. Could just be Zap being annoying. Let me try something else.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
The QR code does not work with Zap. It wants a lightning invoice.
Hello everyone!

Today I'd like to try something a little different. The fastest Raffle on the forum. A lightning Network Raffle.

Up For Raffle is a Bitcoin Bowl T-shirt with tags. (brand new) Size: Medium

Step 1: Send $2 dollars via Lightning Network to the address or QR code below. Or if you use SatsApp, Im $@crypto.
Step 2: Request your spot AFTER you have sent your LN payment.
Step 3: As soon as the first pmt is made, the winning block will be the 21st block since the 1st payment, regardless if all the spots are filled.
Step 4: the last digit of the hash of that 21st block will determine the winner.

If only one person pays, they still need to win the number of the block. and people may join the raffle until it is full or there is a winner.

LIMIT ONLY 1 SPOT PER PERSON

GOOD LUCK!

lnbc182010n1p0jqz6hpp5de9tdjprmhtq5rj07rexf82yujzncnmryht6z466jz9fxrhsk9tsdqu2a skcmr9wssx7e3q2dshgmmndp5scqzpgxqyz5vqsp5nmtl3ktxgc347n8wgal4nlhmt8yhs7679af7uz r6tuxk2anyp46s9qy9qsq0nsezpn8v4wv0guv8ggg4etwz86csj83p4dup3uhl8usseanya7xm8fp0d 3g89mgrw6alqmh3a2dydeptzwg7q8d3e9mekpdwn0j3jgp0satye

Available Spots: (16 Spots available to buy)

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 - Mitchell
8 - Anon (proxy viz)
9 -
0 - Vizique
a -
b -
c -
d -
e -
f -

SHIPPING: Included within U.S. Ships from East Coast.
Pages:
Jump to: