Pages:
Author

Topic: [RAFFLE] CHARITY RAFFLE for minerjones FAMILY - page 4. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Hmm, hope I get my package.

/hijack defcon, proceed.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Probably a mod deleted it... The no begging rule... I think it wasn't clear what he was offering in return so it got deleted. This thread clearly offers coins for sale and then the proceeds go toward his brother in law's fire (why no/not enough insurance...?)

Yeah I guess that's the reason. Anyway, I donated 0.08 BTC to the thing, here's my TXN ID:

https://blockchain.info/tx/4f915ec63c0a47db305eb4ac0cc8eda416a25beb28adb0c88fa73d5a5650e8ff
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
Seems like the another thread has now been deleted for some reason. Buddy, do you know as to why that happened?

Probably a mod deleted it... The no begging rule... I think it wasn't clear what he was offering in return so it got deleted. This thread clearly offers coins for sale and then the proceeds go toward his brother in law's fire (why no/not enough insurance...?)
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Already donated, what happened to the original thread?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Sorry about that, MJ. :/
I hope everything is alright.

Just sent 20$ to that address.

https://blockchain.info/tx/e777e6d5678c32a5d4ec8a254f23c50b70f23633467c80701e1401b312fe0283
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Seems like the another thread has now been deleted for some reason. Buddy, do you know as to why that happened?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
For a good cause ., count me inn., TX wil follow

THANX bro !
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
For a good cause ., count me inn., TX
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
CHARITY RAFFLE This raffle is open to EVERYONE! This is a charity raffle in support to minerjones' close family who have recently suffered a terrible loss due to wildfires in California. All the money from this raffle will go directly towards this cause, it is not life changing but every little helps. THANX IN ADVANCE FOR THE SUPPORT AND GENEROSITY FROM THE BITCOIN COMMUNITY!!

Prizes: 1 Ometeotl antique silver plated  + 1 Lealana Brass 2013, Buyer Funded + 1 Casascius Aluminium + 1 Bitcoin Penny !... Wink

PRIZE IS NOW DOUBLED ! : THIS MEAN THERE WILL BE 2 SAME   PRIZE !!

The winning block will be announced HERE when all slots are taken422790
Just spin the  wheel ....  Lips sealed

This raffle has 16 slots available (0-9 and A-F) and the winner will be picked based on the last character of the hash of a Bitcoin block (the exact block will be announced in this thread when all spots are filled.)  The last character of the chosen hash will be used to choose the winner for all of the prizes, including tracked free worldwide shipping.

ALL PAYMENTS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO MINERJONES ! (i personally will send prizes to the winner, shipping is on the house)  (minimum.. but you can send as much as you like or feel free to donate, THANX !)  Pay directly to minerjones's donation address here: 1HEGfPYW6MEvv6T2YXrN9vPqJiq4kiZoF  Be aware that such a disaster could happen to any of us, this is when solidarity can make a lot of difference! Thanx in advance to all raffle participants
Price by ticket: 0.015 BTC    
payment adress ( minerjones one) have to be made directly here: 1HEGfPYW6MEvv6T2YXrN9vPqJiq4kiZoF

This Raffle is a charity raffle , please be generous !
dont forget ! that's could happend to each of us  !  Thanx in advance to all bitcoiners !

NO slot limit by user...
No time limit ..

Availables slots:

1: fluffypony counter
                2: fluffypony klaaas
                3: fluffypony crtptoheadd
                4: fluffypony killyou72
                5: fluffypony NewkTownTN
                6: fluffypony Zepher
                7: fluffypony counter
                8: fluffypony crytptoheadd
                9: fluffypony digicoinuser