Pages:
Author

Topic: RAFFLE [free edition#5] Monero Card: Privacy - Security - Fungibility (limited!) - page 2. (Read 556 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
0: minerjones

thank you for this Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
This is a free raffle for the fellow collectible community.

Up for raffle is one card of my new limited crypto cards.
This will be for sale soon, in approx 1 week from now. This is a teaser/promo raffle. Enjoy.

About the card.

- front: Monero Logo Artwork
- inside: two pages to write on (left: Monero logo watermark, right: Monero XMR watermark)
- backside: XMR - Privacy, Security, Fungibility
- dimensions: 21 cm x 21 cm (8.25 inch squared)
- limited to 128
- individually stamped and numbered

Pics.

More to be revealed soon!

Ticket spots.

0: minerjones
1: owlcatz winner!
2: yogg
3: Fattcatt
4: henkcryptotank
5: tweetious
6: wlefever
7: Xprim7777777
8: lebnor
9: wolfcoin2
A: dolphriends
B: teeGUMES
C: pt
D: anonymousminer / phishead (?)
E: krogothmanhattan
F: Mortare

Make sure to read the rules.
- your account must be at least 1 year old, meaning it must be created before 20th of Nov. 2017
- you must have a minimum rank of Member THESE RULES ARE TO AVOID multi-accounting
- if you have negative trust I keep the right to not accept your entry at my discretion
- I keep all rights anyway, this is a free giveaway, I will try to do it as fairly as possible, however, I do not guarantee anything. Thanks for your understanding. If you don't, just go away and buy some bitconnect or fiat or whatever (not financial advice).  Cheesy

- choose one spot using the following format: 6: Kryptoberg
- random spots or wrong format submissions will be neglegted

- to avoid confusion with later entries, please do not edit your comments, if you made a mistake, quote and reply with the corrected version

- Have fun & Happy Thanksgiving!

PRICE PER SPOT: 0.00000000 BTC
PAYMENT ADDRESS: nope
SHIPPING: free worldwide, unless the price of shipping to your country exceeds $10 USD. If that is the case you can choose to pay the difference or select an other eligible Bitcointalk member to receive your winning.
Pages:
Jump to: