Pages:
Author

Topic: [RAFFLE] Full Roll of Post-Fork Satori Chips! 0/16 Tickets Remaining - page 2. (Read 377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
I guess the thread saying that satori came back was a joke considering their website is still the same along with their Facebook

Depends on which thread you mean, one that got bumped recently was an old thread that got brought back to life with questions regarding capsules for individual chips.
Activity: 504
Merit: 185
I guess the thread saying that satori came back was a joke considering their website is still the same along with their Facebook
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
As you wish! How many tickets would you like for me to have in that raffleception? 5-6 or less? Cheesy

Sweet. Cheesy Thanks Hhampuz !
Hmm. I think 6 tickets to win in the raffleception is great !
legendary
Meh.

As you wish! How many tickets would you like for me to have in that raffleception? 5-6 or less? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
legendary
Meh.

Up for raffle today will be a full roll of Post-fork Satori chips. One roll contains 25 Chips and each chip is loaded with 0.001BTC (total loaded value of 0.025BTC).

Rarely see these rolls up for sale these days (Besides from a few WTS threads) as they've become extremely scarce following the news that Satori were forced to shut down their business.

Available Tickets:

1 - anonymousminer
2 - yogg
3 - Lesbian Cow
4 - AT101ET
5 - chronicsky
6 - AT101ET
7 - Lesbian Cow
8 - micromen
9 - TMAN
0 - chronicsky
a - Xprim777
b - anonymousminer
c - Lesbian Cow
d - chronicsky
e - chronicsky
f - AT101ET

General Info:

PPT: 0.0085BTC.
Ticket limit: None, take them all if you want.
Shipping: Included World wide, ships from bavicrypto and if there are any import taxes not me nor bavi are liable for them.
Pay to: 332wFnthVVDh9toKAB5sV4K1EYKgkbZXid

How we'll play:

Pick one of the available tickets in the above table, each ticket represents a possible outcome of the last character in a minted block on the blockchain. Once all tickets are taken (and paid for) we'll select a block that will be mined in the near future and use that as reference, the last character of that block will determine who has the winning ticket!

Best of luck to you all!
Pages:
Jump to: