Pages:
Author

Topic: ---->> Raffle, Games, and a great community! - 100% Free | Free BitCoins! <<---- - page 2. (Read 4418 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
YGOLD is a Defi platform
It's a nice looking site. One suggestion I have is that you should put captions below the icons that show up when you log in.
Activity: 418
Merit: 253
Donating 1 BTC =P start it back up everyone plz =D
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bump! Come play our raffle!
"Game closed until budget grows. Please donate!"
Mind putting [Closed until more donations] in the topic?

Changed. Sorry I was up all night coding the site and advertising.

How about not making it free?  1 BTC a month or something seems reasonable and could help you cover costs.

Would you pay 1 BTC a month to use the site?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

How about not making it free?  1 BTC a month or something seems reasonable and could help you cover costs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)

Come join a great community! At BitGames you can play games, enter a raffle, play the lottery, or just hangout!

What are requirements?

Free?

BitGames is 100% free! We are community based, meaning we take donations and only give back to the community! Any cuts we take, we throw back to the community to keep the cycle complete!

Has to be a catch...

No catch at all. Everything is free! I've coded the whole site by myself and came up with all the ideas by myself. All I want to do is make BitCoin better by adding a little fun into it! More is to come to BitGames, but for right now come join us and help us grow! We can't grow by ourselfs you know!
Pages:
Jump to: