Pages:
Author

Topic: [Raffle] Lealana MS 69 Ser 1 .1 btc silver [ROLLING 497115] - page 2. (Read 1082 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 441
Finally coinbase confirmed   0d671e16fc5db7a2860a3cee06d806f8d920918962a67d50d0ec55936e370d26
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
All 3 for me, 0.0275 coming in a bit.  Wink

Sneaky snake, Sorry Hampuz

Awh, was just about to take you up on that offer, but no worries! Get this rolling and SM23 if you win, I want one of those bitcoinpennies!! Cheesy

Goodluck to all participants Smiley.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

Sneaky snake, Sorry Hampuz, 

Not really sure what protocol is with this, but If Actmyname & isoneguy dont pay in ______ [fill in time amount here]

Those slots are yours at that same deal.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
If this doesnt get filled today, Ill be issuing refunds.

Ill accept equal payment in any alt if it helps you sidelined folks.

And Id really rather not cancel this.  

So here's a deal....  For anyone who has bought a slot already, you are welcome to buy any # of remaining slots at .0085

Let's fill her up!  Ill toss in some unused bitcoin pennies and holograms as well for whoever wins.

Hmm.. So if I'd buy two tickets now I'd pay 0.019 or is this offer only eligable for previous ticket takers? Cheesy

Okay, So had a rethink & I think this is fair. two slots for .019 and I know you're a silver bug.... Any 1 oz round/bar of your choice (obviosuly not those proofs you raffle, something common or generic, hell even a cull Morgan) will make up the difference and make your buyin the same.

Edit: you mathed wrong.  .0085 * 2 = .017, so make that 2 rounds OR 1 higher quality round of similiar value.

I thought the old ticket price of 0.0105 + the offer to get another ticket at 0.0085 to make it 0.019 Cheesy. As for the silver, that's a really nice offer! Unfortunately I don't have any generic silver right now.. Only two of the Silver Shield coins Sad.

Ah yes, a misunderstanding.  two for .019 like that works for me, but really, why not add a third and fill the board Wink

Hmm.. While 6/7/8 are not really my raffle playing numbers I'll consider it.. What would the price be for the remaining 3 tickets if so? Smiley

"my raffle playing numbers" Baby YOU ARE THE RAFFLE.

.0105 +.0085 +.0085 = .0275

And in the next raffle you host, You must state that all credit for layout belongs to Ticked  Cheesy
legendary
Meh.

So here's a deal....  For anyone who has bought a slot already, you are welcome to buy any # of remaining slots at .0085

Let's fill her up!  Ill toss in some unused bitcoin pennies and holograms as well for whoever wins.

Hmm.. So if I'd buy two tickets now I'd pay 0.019 or is this offer only eligable for previous ticket takers? Cheesy

Okay, So had a rethink & I think this is fair. two slots for .019 and I know you're a silver bug.... Any 1 oz round/bar of your choice (obviosuly not those proofs you raffle, something common or generic, hell even a cull Morgan) will make up the difference and make your buyin the same.

Edit: you mathed wrong.  .0085 * 2 = .017, so make that 2 rounds OR 1 higher quality round of similiar value.

I thought the old ticket price of 0.0105 + the offer to get another ticket at 0.0085 to make it 0.019 Cheesy. As for the silver, that's a really nice offer! Unfortunately I don't have any generic silver right now.. Only two of the Silver Shield coins Sad.

Ah yes, a misunderstanding.  two for .019 like that works for me, but really, why not add a third and fill the board Wink

Hmm.. While 6/7/8 are not really my raffle playing numbers I'll consider it.. What would the price be for the remaining 3 tickets if so? Smiley
isoneguy & actmyname, the non payers, have been messaged.  This baby might roll!

legendary
Meh.

a and d    paid just waiting confirmation, coinbase running slow 0d671e16fc5db7a2860a3cee06d806f8d920918962a67d50d0ec55936e370d26

Edit: you mathed wrong.  .0085 * 2 = .017, so make that 2 rounds OR 1 higher quality round of similiar value.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Cool! #4 and #e for me please.
Payment coming right away. Transaction: 5841551d96c7905e69fd9bc4b069901aef0b78e4eaa668ac8f0acf015adc2007

So here's a deal....  For anyone who has bought a slot already, you are welcome to buy any # of remaining slots at .0085

Let's fill her up!  Ill toss in some unused bitcoin pennies and holograms as well for whoever wins.

I feel its only fair to offer it to previous ticket takers.  If they are fine with it though, I am.
legendary
Meh.

So here's a deal....  For anyone who has bought a slot already, you are welcome to buy any # of remaining slots at .0085

Let's fill her up!  Ill toss in some unused bitcoin pennies and holograms as well for whoever wins.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
come on guys
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
F fore me plix.
TX id: d97df1ce43a2929b532c1ad6bf4ff0922c0b2af4448f27fa6788e06bfd80ed5f
Come on folks get in on this raffle.   Smiley
Halfway there! cmon lads lets get this rolling.
Pages:
Jump to: