Pages:
Author

Topic: [Raffleception] Win tickets to the Casascius Silver Tenth raffle! 0/16 Tickets - page 2. (Read 308 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1242
Either way is good with me.  On one hand I like the idea of more spots into the big raffle, and the other way I'd get a couple chances at less spots..... I see it as a wash.

I'd figure the bigger players might get in on this too for a chance at multiple spots in the big show...
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
I'm interested.... let's see if anyone else is.  Thanks for doing this.... I know it's a little more work but it helps us little fish  Wink

All good, want to spread the joy Cheesy. I could lower the tickets people can win as well to get the price down even further.. Say we'll do 3 tickets as prizes instead and that would almost give us half the entry cost here.. Let me know what you think!
legendary
I'm interested.... let's see if anyone else is.  Thanks for doing this.... I know it's a little more work but it helps us little fish  Wink
legendary
Meh.
Early bird discount on this one too??  Grin

I'm afraid I can't do that, this is more of a test to see if there's any interest at all, otherwise I'll just continue with the previous one and forget about this Cheesy
legendary
Early bird discount on this one too??  Grin
legendary
Meh.

Let's try one of these, it might fail or it might be a success.. Either way, here we go.

In this raffle you have a chance to win tickets to the "main" raffle where the winner will get a Casascius Silver Tenth, see Raffle. There's a total of 5 Tickets up for grabs here and one ticket can win several times.

Available Tickets:

1 - Ticked
2 - TMAN
3 - baivcrypto
4 - yogg
5 - bavicrypto
6 - TMAN
7 - Xprim777
8 - TMAN
9 - minerjones
0 - Ticked
a - Ticked
b - Ticked
c - Ticked
d - Ticked
e - Ticked
f - Ticked

PPT: 0.0095BTC
Pay to: 3F6XrRWJzPXmw6WzYt4ayyUhSE3obxfWXh
What you can win: Tickets to the main raffle

How we'll play:

Pick one of the available tickets from the table above and reply with your pick + txID of your payment. Once all Tickets are taken (and paid for) we'll select 5 consecutive blocks to determine the winners. The last character of the hash in each block determines who has a winning ticket and each draw will reward one ticket to the main raffle each. There will be no re-roll if the same character shows up twice which means that one ticket in this raffle could win all 5 prizes!

Best of luck!
Pages:
Jump to: