Pages:
Author

Topic: [Raffleception] Win tickets to the Satori + goodies raffle 0/16 Tickets left - page 2. (Read 521 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

You got them dolph, thank you Smiley

3 Tickets remaining until the wheel is spinning!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 441
1,3             602c4d00edc8c7300987fa8eca640b368aeaafbd06b6bbdea1092786d470c56f
legendary
Meh.
draw me up 2 Hampz plz

730460396f0c675c43a878bb6d5ce3cf84556b3e222de8b721a2e19202c65a76

You got it! "6" and "9" coming your way Smiley

5 Tickets remaining until we can roll this one!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
draw me up 2 randoms Hampz plz

730460396f0c675c43a878bb6d5ce3cf84556b3e222de8b721a2e19202c65a76
legendary
Meh.
Give that troll a ticket.

If I win the satori roll, I (aka someone else) is going to auction off the satori roll and donate 80% of the proceeds to charity, and 20% given to me

For the record I edited my troll comment before I saw this. I was responding in regards to your comment in the main raffle thread. I wish you luck. Admirable aspiration.

If I walk away with 2grand? in prizes its not right on a free raffle. At least this way I can hopefully give back. (what are my odds of winning. 4%) lol

I wasn't trolling on the last raffle page, but really, its rude to say an auction is too expensive just because you think that

I can believe I'm saying this but I completely agree with you. It's a remarkable day.

Boy that is strange indeed, I am going to go buy a lottery ticket tomorrow.

quoted your post just for the future. its not everyday someone agrees with me

One ticket given to Killyou72! Goodluck my man.

7 Tickets remaining until we can roll this one!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

If I win the satori roll, I (aka someone else) is going to auction off the satori roll and donate 80% of the proceeds to charity, and 20% given to me

For the record I edited my troll comment before I saw this. I was responding in regards to your comment in the main raffle thread. I wish you luck. Admirable aspiration.

If I walk away with 2grand? in prizes its not right on a free raffle. At least this way I can hopefully give back. (what are my odds of winning. 4%) lol

I wasn't trolling on the last raffle page, but really, its rude to say an auction is too expensive just because you think that

I can believe I'm saying this but I completely agree with you. It's a remarkable day.

Boy that is strange indeed, I am going to go buy a lottery ticket tomorrow.

quoted your post just for the future. its not everyday someone agrees with me
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

But I'll condone a free ticket to this raffleception for the first person to name the item on which my forum handle is written in black pen. GO
Is that rolling paper? Wink

They are zig zag rolling papers!!

Give that kind gentleman a ticket.
But I'll condone a free ticket to this raffleception for the first person to name the item on which my forum handle is written in black pen. GO

They are zig zag rolling papers!!
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
A tissue paper? Grin

Close but the judges were looking for more specificity.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
legendary
Meh.
Maybe a 2 for 1 sale on the last spots,  what a ya say H Roll Eyes

Sorry no can do for this one :/
Maybe a 2 for 1 sale on the last spots,  what a ya say H Roll Eyes
Pages: