Pages:
Author

Topic: [RAFFLE]MS65 LOADED CryptoImperator 1/2 oz Block Halving In Progress - page 3. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Ill buy 8 random spots if someone else wants to buy 8 random spots

If not Id like to reserve spot F and I will pay when/if more people join as I do not want to pay the fee for no reason lol

I can reserve you 8 spots and just pay for them when the raffle is about to end, anyway I am not going to keep any funds, if the raffle won't look like it is going to end I'll refund all tickets, so no worries about that Tongue

Just a reminder , you are eglible for 5mbtc off since you were the winner of the last raffle.
Let me know how would you like to proceed Cheesy

I only want the 8 spots if ONE other person will take 8 spots because I dont wanna buy 8 spots, and someone who only buys 1 ticket wins!

and I meant the transaction fee I dont wanna pay for no reason, because Id actually be paying it twice. Once to send it to you and once for you to send back to me
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

If not Id like to reserve spot F and I will pay when/if more people join as I do not want to pay the fee for no reason lol

I can reserve you 8 spots and just pay for them when the raffle is about to end, anyway I am not going to keep any funds, if the raffle won't look like it is going to end I'll refund all tickets, so no worries about that Tongue

Just a reminder , you are eglible for 5mbtc off since you were the winner of the last raffle.
Let me know how would you like to proceed Cheesy

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This raffle is for a 2016 loaded CryptoImperator 1/2 oz Silver Block Halving Party coin, graded MS65 by anacs (minerjones coin Cheesy)

The coin is loaded with 0.125

The winners of this raffle will get a free tracked shipping to anywhere in the world.

The 2nd Place winner will receive a 1oz .999 silver Armenian Noah Ark's 2016

There are 16 slots available at the cost of 0.015BTC/slot with no slot limit.

0-mogrith(paid)
1-killyou72(Paid)
2-pmq(Paid)
3 -IronMarvel(Paid)
4 -pmq(Paid)
5-NattyLiteCoin(Paid)
6-NattyLiteCoin(Paid)-1st Winner
7-NattyLiteCoin(Paid)
8-NattyLiteCoin(Paid)
9-mogrith(Paid)
a-pmq(Paid)
b-chronicsky(Paid)
c -anorgamix(Paid)-2nd Winner
d-pmq(Paid)
e-mogrith(Paid)
f-IronMarvel(Paid)

The only payment address for this raffle is: 3FJ6ttghnYpJDXvPkk4RTP5GMNwyRYeGib
send the payment to this address and post here tx id+digit to the raffle in order to buy a ticket.

Reservation: I can reserve a spot up to 24 hours for any member, and up to 48 hours for a high trusted member.

Please notice: If 8 tickets aren't being sold within 5 days of announcing the raffle, it will be closed and all tickets will be refunded.

I'll choose a block to determine the winner once the auction is full, the one who has the last letter of the block's hash, will be the winner.

The 2nd winner will be determined at a different block, I'll announce that as well.

445850- 1st Place winner
445852-2nd Place winner
445854-Decider Block(if both of the above blocks ends at the first character, we will roll the 2nd price again).

Pages:
Jump to: