Pages:
Author

Topic: Raise you hand if you got 1 Mil USD from crptocurrency - page 2. (Read 158 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Same fate with you. I have a dream to earn even not $1m. 100k or 500k is enough in my life as I don't have a parent and work to provide my needs. I am just a wanderer in this world. Then here I am in crypto searching to change my life toward my live status. Will I hope that I will reach someday the legendary to earn more money and to learn more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I am expecting and my dream to earn 1 million USD one day. hope some guys already archieved, please raise your hands if earned

but still even no 100$
i have done this and make a lot of money in the market to fulfil my dream. The more I do, the more I can get in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I think some old timers here are millionaires today but they are not showy about their financial status some are busy with their trading activity, some are managing ICOs, some are investing more on crytpocurrencies and some are long term holders.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I'm not but I think many people here in btctalk are millionaire. Smetime they are showing themselves, sometiems they are too busy with earning more and more  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I am expecting and my dream to earn 1 million USD one day. hope some guys already archieved, please raise your hands if earned
you do the right thing.by make our own goal, we could more  motivated and doing anything to reach our goal.and i hope i could earn 1 million one day
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have a goal to earn different crypto currency, because I believe that in the future it can become very popular. But I do not expect that I will be able to earn one million dollars.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
This is not a simple in Crypto platform but only one way is possible. You are the moderator in this forum you should achieve your dream. No one is expose the dream  because lot of hackers monitoring the threads so it is not safety. The future try to avoid these kind of threads in this forum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156

This is my aim for the next 3 years. Frankly I don't think that smart person will tell it public that he has $1M, so don't expect a lot of replies with raised hands here Wink
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I did that once but they go away quickly when the market goes down so now I have nothing but coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

but still even no 100$
Pages:
Jump to: