Pages:
Author

Topic: Ralobot: Concerns about the dodgy nature of the owner - page 2. (Read 1188 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
well, i'll wait 1 day to get confirmed... if not i'll contact you...

at least you gave a answer now, best than my first try -.-

I don't want to break down your business, i just want what i deserve... hope you can understand.

Hope you can learn a little how to talk with your customers, good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
To the "OP"  Your game is Good and awesome. Please ignore the people above.

Good luck!

Yes, i also think the game is good, i never said it is bad, but the management not good as expected...

Man... i can't use my winning payout until now, (more than 3h)... because it's unconfirmed, and you want me to be happy with it? And when i ask for a explanation admin tell me to shut up my mouth... something very wrong.

Your transaction will be confirmed if Not Send a msg to [email protected] and we will be happy to pay u again.

Good luck.

Good luck!

Yes, i also think the game is good, i never said it is bad, but the management not good as expected...

Man... i can't use my winning payout until now, (more than 3h)... because it's unconfirmed, and you want me to be happy with it? And when i ask for a explanation admin tell me to shut up my mouth... something very wrong.
Activity: 112

Good luck!
https://blockchain.info/address/13oTtHGFp82mcnXf6R55giAU3wRJjrZKWM

is his hotwallet, and all winning payments came from it, all deposits are redirected to this address (i traced my deposits)... not "changing" all time... always the same

the question is... so many unconfirmed transaction... and hotwallet with so low money. I don't understand what you want with it. also if you making a 0 house edge, and a 20% from boss, how you profit with it?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

Sens i replied to you about the house edge my friend "its now x2 So their is no house edge) i see that i'm done, Good luck.
I still think the concern is poorly addressed to lock this topic, seeing how you can easily change the payout, who knows if you change it back to 180% on win again. At any rate I see you have a wallet with only 0.01 and are providing more or less unlimited max bet amount, care to share how you are going to pay those , do you have a signed cold wallet address?
I think he mean 0% house edge, because 20% go for boss (last winner)

if you sum 1,8x + 0,2 from boss winning, you have the full 2x, with a 50-50 chance... so it's a "0 house edge" at the end for users
That is not what is meant by house edge, you still lose 20% of what you should have won when you get only 180% of payout on a win. Doesn't matter if it goes to other people, as it should have gone to you. And 20% of amounts bet by users can vary.
As for your question probably this is the answer: "Our hot bitcoin wallets are automatically changing & note to all players, this is the first bitcoin game based on the blockchain confirmation time " , from their thread. Although I don't believe it for a minute, seems they are just taking player losses and giving the winners payouts from the ones who lost, although I can't prove it.
Lastly a opinion from shorena would be valuable and he has told he will be posting his opinion in a 1-2 hours.

Sens i replied to you about the house edge my friend "its now x2 So their is no house edge) i see that i'm done, Good luck.
4 Mana 7/7

if you sum 1,8x + 0,2 from boss winning, you have the full 2x, with a 50-50 chance... so it's a "0 house edge" at the end for users
That is not what is meant by house edge, you still lose 20% of what you should have won when you get only 180% of payout on a win. Doesn't matter if it goes to other people, as it should have gone to you. And 20% of amounts bet by users can vary.
As for your question probably this is the answer: "Our hot bitcoin wallets are automatically changing & note to all players, this is the first bitcoin game based on the blockchain confirmation time " , from their thread. Although I don't believe it for a minute, seems they are just taking player losses and giving the winners payouts from the ones who lost, although I can't prove it.
Lastly a opinion from shorena would be valuable and he has told he will be posting his opinion in a 1-2 hours.

what i don't understand is his hot wallet... that have alot of unconfirmed transaction. (i'm afraid he can double spend it or whatever). also his hotwallet is like empty. Look at all last bets, all unconfirmed until now... and my deposit already have more than 20 confirmation
But i see i can't ask him a explanation, because he'll say to STOP SPAMMING -.-

Good explanation but the boss is not the recent winner  its a random reward from ralobot anyways for the unconfirmed transactions. i think they will get confirmed soon , there is no double spend from ralobot.  Smiley

what i don't understand is his hot wallet... that have alot of unconfirmed transaction. (i'm afraid he can double spend it or whatever). also his hotwallet is like empty. Look at all last bets, all unconfirmed until now... and my deposit already have more than 20 confirmation
But i see i can't ask him a explanation, because he'll say to STOP SPAMMING -.-
i think what you are trying to say is that on win we pay x1.8 from the whole deposit amount, right my friend ?  Smiley
Yes which means you should display it clearly on the OP and show that the house edge is 20% not 0% which is totally misleading "customers", if you do so, I will be happy to lock this thread.

anyways the house edge "the real meaning is something else.  Smiley

Our game Now changed to X2 on win. (No house edge right ?)

thank you.  Smiley
4 Mana 7/7
i think what you are trying to say is that on win we pay x1.8 from the whole deposit amount, right my friend ?  Smiley
Yes which means you should display it clearly on the OP and show that the house edge is 20% not 0% which is totally misleading "customers", if you do so, I will be happy to lock this thread.
i think what you are trying to say is that on win we pay x1.8 from the whole deposit amount, right my friend ?  Smiley

And please note : Our hot bitcoin wallets are automatically changing.  Wink
I have been played sometimes in his ralobot website

After I win a transaction
I have noticed that his hotwallet has only 0.0008 BTC lol, not even could pay 1 win

Also, all win transaction are unconfirmed... i just gave a alert to admin, and looking for a answer (still unconfirmed)...

and what he answer: "STOP SPAMMING" omg .-.

that's how managers treat their customers nowadays?
i already tell him i'm out his website. good luck

i was in chat as TheOne
4 Mana 7/7
Please explaine what do you know about the house Edge so we might change our plans  Smiley

Anyways The main thread is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-profitable-game-pure-fairness-multiplayer-1206776

thank you  Smiley
An gambling site owner who doesn't know about house edge? Please tell me its a joke. At any rate while you keep deleting my posts , all of the dodgy behaviour and other concerns will be discussed in this thread.
Edit: I have received a PM from shorena, he will be looking into it and it seems your site has a whopping 20% house edge.
I have been played sometimes in his ralobot website

After I win a transaction
I have noticed that his hotwallet has only 0.0008 BTC lol, not even could pay 1 win

Also, all win transaction are unconfirmed... i just gave a alert to admin, and looking for a answer (still unconfirmed)...

and what he answer: "STOP SPAMMING" omg .-.

that's how managers treat their customers nowadays?
i already tell him i'm out his website. good luck

i was in chat as TheOne
Thanks for posting your concern, I have informed Vod and shorena about this, got a PM from shorena that he will be looking into it. Lets wait and see.
Please explaine what do you know about the house Edge so we might change our plans  Smiley

Anyways The main thread is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-profitable-game-pure-fairness-multiplayer-1206776

Edit : The word "dodgy" & "Owner" are both Wrong. (Please show some respect).

But thank you.
4 Mana 7/7
As you may/may not know, I have posted three times in Ralobot's thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-profitable-game-pure-fairness-multiplayer-1206776 , both of which were deleted for raising a valid concern, the house edge of the site + the dodgy nature of the owner. Here are my posts that got deleted:

I won the free bet,received coins.
Why house edge is high?

Hi "joksim299" , Congratulations!   Grin

Please Note : There is NO house edge just pure betting .   Wink

Thank you.

There is a house edge, my first bet was .0009 and wins but i only recieve .00162 so the house edge is too high :/
I had said that before as well and still do. Owner is acting dodgy by deleting any valid concerns for example:

The is No house Edge in this game the winnins are x1.8.
That is what house edge means  Roll Eyes , someone with some gambling knowhow should know that.

You delete my post? i have add a negative trust, if you write negative to this site this scammer delete reply

You are free to add negative trust i will talk to the admin about this & your misleading comments ,  and for deleting posts i said clearly that NO SPAM OR USELESS COMMENTS ALLOWED .
Lol you think admin will come here and post his opinions when he has many serious things to deal with, oh please. And @sguegliam , could you repost your post again? I don't think I have seen any "misleading" comment here. And @OP(means you site admin) , how was my concern "misleading" at all, I was raising a valid issue and you are trying to mislead others into thinking that the site has no house edge while it clearly has a whopping big one , something like 5% + which is huge considering most dice sites give you only 1% house edge and winning chances are much higher.
[/quote]

I won the free bet,received coins.
Why house edge is high?
Please Note : There is NO house edge just pure betting .   Wink

Thank you.
There is no way you guys are going to make money in that case, mathematically without any house edge you will stay more or less near the amount you started with.
Lastly, who said it is the "first" blockchain based game? I know satoshidice used to operate blochchain based as well. And blockchain based games were the first ones to come up when bitcoin gambling started.

Its one thing to delete posts, for members to not post off-topic posts/posts which are spreading FUD/misleading posts, but I think my concerns about the house edge were surely on-topic and were not misleading anyone. I would love some feedback from the community about this. Basically the site owner is misleading the players by saying that the site has no house edge while it is clear from their payout and game "scheme" that it has a whopping 5%+ house edge.

@Moderators: I am a bit unsure where this post should belong, reputation, Scam accusation or here on the gambling board, please move accordingly if I posted on the wrong board.
Pages:
Jump to: