Pages:
Author

Topic: Rand Paul Votes NO on GMO Warning Labels - page 2. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 1000
I have little opinion on labels... I forgive Ron Paul whether right or wrong on this.

Funny it's even an issue next to Obama's evil.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Has anyone here ever tried non-GMO corn? I've only eaten corn that is the result of centuries of selective breeding, far removed from anything unmodified.

and apples..
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
Has anyone here ever tried non-GMO corn? I've only eaten corn that is the result of centuries of selective breeding, far removed from anything unmodified.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
If I understand it correctly, it is a federal law to allow states to force producers to put a particular label on their products in some cases.
Any consistent libertarian has to be against forcing people to do things they don't want to do with their property. Rand Paul's vote is as expected.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1010
Do you really think that more labelling regulations are going to change anything?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
The change in the U.S. labeling laws really bothers me.  I can't believe this is the game they want to play to prevent people from knowing what they consume.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Of course he voted against it.

How can the market work in his "libertarian" proponents' favor if people have the information to make a free market function.
Pages:
Jump to: