Pages:
Author

Topic: Random claims, bonuses, PTC, games, offerwalls + MORE! - page 2. (Read 3377 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
its good for mobile devices. I'll give this a try.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
sorry thats to much ads in the centere for me only ads i see -.-

Are you referring to the faucet pages?

If so yeah kinda Sad But the idea behind it is to keep it clean & simple Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
sorry thats to much ads in the centere for me only ads i see -.-
Now earn from the ePay faucetlist with your own referral link.
New: You can now earn from the onsite faucet list.

Visit here http://www.free4faucet.com/faucet/earnmore/ for more information. To get started click the earn button and enter your bitcoin address.

Thanks for the suggestion @jonathgb25

Only supports ?r={Bitcoin_Address}
Does your website include a affiliate link builder like the one in landofbitcoin? Its easier to build a rotator with it. Cheesy

"affiliate link builder", Im not sure what you mean by this Sad And yes it's super easy to build your own rotator. You add the website url, name, timer & payouts. Please note referral links are most welcome hence you keep everything you earn.

Once created you can find your rotator/list url & that's the url you can share with your friends etc. The people you invite to your rotator you will earn commission from them Smiley

You can view a demo before you try it if you'd prefer Cheesy http://www.free4faucet.com/r/view.php?u=1&p=1

Thanks Smiley

The one I'm talking about was that you have a preloaded bitcoin faucets into your site and we, users will enter our bitcoin address into a form and automatically all of the links were modified as our referral link. Ifaucets.net also have a affiliate link builder also.

Im sorry, i don't quite understand Sad Do you mean allow users to change the referral links on the sites faucetlist? This is why i created the user rotator feature. With the recent update users rotators will also be made into a faucetlist.

Ifaucets.net is down for me so i can't really view it.

General: Im working on new features for the user rotators to be more easily found + Allow on site users to find user submitted rotators.

Edit: If my response was the correct answer to you're message then i could work on something like this.

Let me explain it. Smiley

Let's say that we have a have bunch of faucet links with their referral link sstructure like this:

example.com/?r=BTC_ADDRESS
etc.com/?r=BTC_ADDRESS

You will insert these links into your site and will add some code that let the users change that BTC_ADDRESS into their own bitcoin address or if they will not put any bitcoin address, the default address will be yours and it is a win for you because of referral commissions. After you setup the code, you will let users choose what faucets they will include in their rotator. So all of the addition or removal of links were up to you. Your users will just choose what they will include in their rotator. That was landofbitcoin and ifaucets was doing. They have an income of referral commissions from faucet sites because of that aside from advertising.

Okay, i see what you mean. Very interesting. I could work on something like this, maybe i'll start with the referral link then after that work on users custom rotators.

The only issue i see with the custom rotator using the site's list would be if a faucet stopped paying i would change it to a paying one thus it would force there rotator to update.

Thank you for the suggestion. Noted & will check it out Cheesy

This might take a little time since i handle everything server side.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Does your website include a affiliate link builder like the one in landofbitcoin? Its easier to build a rotator with it. Cheesy

"affiliate link builder", Im not sure what you mean by this Sad And yes it's super easy to build your own rotator. You add the website url, name, timer & payouts. Please note referral links are most welcome hence you keep everything you earn.

Once created you can find your rotator/list url & that's the url you can share with your friends etc. The people you invite to your rotator you will earn commission from them Smiley

You can view a demo before you try it if you'd prefer Cheesy http://www.free4faucet.com/r/view.php?u=1&p=1

Thanks Smiley

The one I'm talking about was that you have a preloaded bitcoin faucets into your site and we, users will enter our bitcoin address into a form and automatically all of the links were modified as our referral link. Ifaucets.net also have a affiliate link builder also.

Im sorry, i don't quite understand Sad Do you mean allow users to change the referral links on the sites faucetlist? This is why i created the user rotator feature. With the recent update users rotators will also be made into a faucetlist.

General: Im working on new features for the user rotators to be more easily found + Allow on site users to find user submitted rotators.

Edit: If my response was the correct answer to you're message then i could work on something like this.

Let me explain it. Smiley

Let's say that we have a have bunch of faucet links with their referral link sstructure like this:

example.com/?r=BTC_ADDRESS
etc.com/?r=BTC_ADDRESS

You will insert these links into your site and will add some code that let the users change that BTC_ADDRESS into their own bitcoin address or if they will not put any bitcoin address, the default address will be yours and it is a win for you because of referral commissions. After you setup the code, you will let users choose what faucets they will include in their rotator. So all of the addition or removal of links were up to you. Your users will just choose what they will include in their rotator. That was landofbitcoin and ifaucets was doing. They have an income of referral commissions from faucet sites because of that aside from advertising.

Thanks Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Now over 500 registered members are on Free4faucet!
There is screenshoot  http://imgur.com/djaj54U

I checked this, Because of the small screen resolution it's making the logo float at the top. The buttons are normal like that, again because of the size. Because of the size it then displays as a list pushing the iframe further down the page.

I will take a better look at this.

Thanks Cheesy

Edit: I have optimized the logo to be removed on smaller resolutions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Your rotators for Android users not showing properly.
1. Buttons showing everywhere.
2. And iframe very small

Hello,

Is this on the user rotator pages (/r/)? Are you able to send a screenshot? I'll check it out.

Thank you.

Edit: I checked the /r/ pages (if this is what you was referring to) on a Android Nexus 6 & every thing seemed to work fine. I checked my code and everything seemed fine.

There is screenshoot  http://imgur.com/djaj54U

Thanks Smiley
We've just reached 500 members. This is HUGE!!
2. And iframe very small

Hello,

Is this on the user rotator pages (/r/)? Are you able to send a screenshot? I'll check it out.

Thank you.

Edit: I checked the /r/ pages (if this is what you was referring to) on a Android Nexus 6 & every thing seemed to work fine. I checked my code and everything seemed fine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
2. And iframe very small
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Great site layout and simple to use ! Currently trying your site.
Now supporting over 60 website rotators. Signup & create you're very own faucet/website rotator. You keep the profile YOU earn!
Reserved.
Pages:
Jump to: