Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ [Random Prizes Giveaway] 999Dice SIGN UP BONUS ★☆★ - page 2. (Read 1940 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Why are you doing this?

For fun. I will close this giveaway one day. The amounts that I earn are not a big deal but I can make 2 persons happy with it everyday

when will i get free btc?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Why are you doing this?

For fun. I will close this giveaway one day. The amounts that I earn are not a big deal but I can make 2 persons happy with it everyday
Activity: 378
Why are you doing this?
Activity: 350
 Your account # is 19493545

Your display name is Anshar

Deposits can be made to 1EELgm87o2VCDLWP1vBr7Ts8DbTyrR6pQV

thanks before
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Your Account # 19493483
username : feryjhie

deposit dapat dibuat untuk 12oxXZ2sZ6SbPPJGC1ryaPxpAyo6GfPR2o
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Rules are simple.

I already have 58 refs on 999Dice, many of them are active. I earn random amounts of BTC everyday from them. I will giveaway the total earnings, Bitcoin and Dogecoin of 7 days, every 168 hours to two persons who signs up. So for example: you sign up and you win today, you might win the total BTC OR Doge earnings from last week.

- Everyone who wants to sign up needs to click on this link: https://www.999dice.com/?17876266
- Once signed up, make sure you change your username. If you keep your default name you will not be eligible.
- Make sure you post your userID number, username and 999dice deposit BTC and Doge address.
- Once signed up, you'll have a chance of winning every 24h, you won't have to sign up twice (and you're not allowed too)!
- Newbie accounts or jr. members are not allowed to participate.
- The more people signing up and eventually playing, the bigger the prizes will be everyday!

I will post a screenshots of the winners everyday, this will be fun!

I have had a quite a few successful giveaways and I hope this one will be successful too.

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: