Pages:
Author

Topic: Rank Formula- Should it Change? - page 2. (Read 876 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 01, 2017, 02:18:10 AM
Can you think of a way ranks could work that involve age of account and refraining from posting crap and/or being a nuisance?

Scammers like Quickseller would just make thousands of accounts which would gain value over time?   Never work.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 01, 2017, 12:09:03 AM
nobody can not change it unless the owner or the administrator,
it's created this way to prevent a signature spammer and spammer,
in other word if they allow you to increase your rank by doing posts i believe we will see a thousand shit posts created in the future.
even right now you can see something like that,
for example i saw an account that have a post history for a single word.
like this 'shasing' and else.

so,please be understand about the rules and terms.
and also you just need a little bit more time and spend a little bit of your effort into it and your account rank increase.
just accept it and don't complain,you should be grateful that they allow you to join their forum
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
August 31, 2017, 11:29:52 PM
I can't get in on DeepOnion airdrops because I don't have the correct membership to be able to post an ad in my signature. Now I've been here since 2013. I don't post much but when it's important I'll come talk about it. Is that style acceptable enough to somehow still retain some sort of trust around here? Can you think of a way ranks could work that involve age of account and refraining from posting crap and/or being a nuisance?

Discuss...
Pages:
Jump to: