Pages:
Author

Topic: RapidBalls.eu - Official Thread - Free Vouchers - page 5. (Read 7187 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
yes, I considered this in my calculations. the problem is that you're taking all the tickets with 0 and 1 hits to you. and this is what is putting your house edge so high
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
so, the jackpot will only be filled with 50% of tickets that hit 2 numbers.

so, doing the math, you house edge in the lotto lowered from 88,56% to 73,82%. Still very high in my opinion. If your house edge become lower than 10%, I will play in your site

Actually, each time someone hits 2 numbers we match 50% of their stake for that draw and add it to the Jackpot

so 100% of the time someone hits 2 numbers we increase the jackpot.

Thanks
so, the jackpot will only be filled with 50% of tickets that hit 2 numbers.

so, doing the math, you house edge in the lotto lowered from 88,56% to 73,82%. Still very high in my opinion. If your house edge become lower than 10%, I will play in your site

we have updated our 5 minute lotto introducing an accumulating Jackpot

- and how exactly this jackpot works? I couldn't find any information about this in your site.

- when I entered "12345" in the "Player bitcoin address, it accepted without problem, maybe you should verify if the address entered is a valid bitcoin address.

- the favicon of your site is the same as bicointalk.org, you should change or remove it as this is really confusing when you have a lot of tabs opened as both titles starts with "rapidballs"

Thank you for your feedback - please see below

- For information on the Jackpot please click on FAQ or here http://goo.gl/txe62C

- Verification, Yes we will be doing this shortly currently looks for a non-space string

- Agreed - sensible, we will update this ASAP
we have updated our 5 minute lotto introducing an accumulating Jackpot

- and how exactly this jackpot works? I couldn't find any information about this in your site.

- when I entered "12345" in the "Player bitcoin address, it accepted without problem, maybe you should verify if the address entered is a valid bitcoin address.

- the favicon of your site is the same as bicointalk.org, you should change or remove it as this is really confusing when you have a lot of tabs opened as both titles starts with "rapidballs"
Taking in feedback we have updated our 5 minute lotto introducing an accumulating Jackpot and have now released a beta for real BTC @ http://btc.rapidballs.eu

Currently during this beta phase we have put a cap on stakes to 0.001BTC

Thanks
We are very happy for an independent to verify the the Draw script.

And how you can prove that the script running in your site is the same that an independent verified?
Thank you for the post

We are very happy for an independent to verify the the Draw script.

We are reviewing the house odds but are adding more games to give players an edge.

Any proposals welcome

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Rapid.... Balls?

Dafuq?

And horribly high house edge without proof that your gambling game really is fair :/
Thank you for your feedback!

Hi All

This will be the official thread for RapidBalls.eu going forward.

http://rapidballs.eu

RapidBalls is a random 5 minute Lotto that draws 6 random numbers from an available 49, we offer various ways for a participant to win BitCoins against stakes placed.

Currently the site is in Testnet mode, meaning that we are currently testing out the site with those who have Testnet3 Bitcoin setups.

Prior to going live with real BTC we are interested in feedback from the Gambling forum, we have released it to the Software Development forum earlier to allow their feedback.

If anyone has any direct questions or comments, please feel free to PM

Thanks

First of all:
Not provably fair. You can call your statistics transparent, but you can't prove that you're not selecting the numbers in favor of your bets.

last and not least
your house edge is astronomic:

chance for hitting 2 in 6: 1 in 7.55. You're paying 0.5x. Your house edge: 93,37%
chance for hitting 3 in 6: 1 in 56.66. You're paying 5x. Your house edge: 91,17%
chance for hitting 4 in 6: 1 in 1032.40. You're paying 50x. Your house edge: 95,15%
chance for hitting 5 in 6: 1 in 54200.84. You're paying 500x. Your house edge: 99,07%

you really should review this two problems ASAP, or no one will play in your lottery (at least not me).
We will on Wednesday allow stakes at max of 0.001 with real BTC and not Testnet following feedback.

Thanks
Hi All

This will be the official thread for RapidBalls.eu going forward.

http://rapidballs.eu

RapidBalls is a random 5 minute Lotto that draws 6 random numbers from an available 49, we offer various ways for a participant to win BitCoins against stakes placed.

Currently the site is in Testnet mode, meaning that we are currently testing out the site with those who have Testnet3 Bitcoin setups.

Prior to going live with real BTC we are interested in feedback from the Gambling forum, we have released it to the Software Development forum earlier to allow their feedback.

If anyone has any direct questions or comments, please feel free to PM

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: