Pages:
Author

Topic: RARE - 2oz .9999 Gold NastyFans 50 Minted Seats for possible sale - page 2. (Read 1047 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
I’m definitely interested in this as well.  Hit me up if you don’t strike a deal with og. 
legendary
Activity: 2707
Merit: 1181
Until there is a picture of the coin with your username and today's date and the address of your specific coin to verify funds (and to see when the last payout to the coin was as I believe NOTHING is mining to those coins currently) you will not attract a buyer.

Looking at the 10, two ounce coins on the coin analyzer, all of the coins are funded with the about btc that he said. however, OG usually puts the users that own the coins on his website too when he sells direct to them and this person is not there  

https://analyzer.nastyfans.org/?status=a&type=50

I have no idea why coin number 4 is considered opened when it has no btc sent from it. any ideas?

I bought the card from one of the original purchasers and am therefore not listed in the original 'sale sheet'. But obviously I can prove ownership and accept escrow. I didn't know they were not being mined to actively.

What is your coin number?
thanks!
Activity: 86
Merit: 16
Until there is a picture of the coin with your username and today's date and the address of your specific coin to verify funds (and to see when the last payout to the coin was as I believe NOTHING is mining to those coins currently) you will not attract a buyer.

Looking at the 10, two ounce coins on the coin analyzer, all of the coins are funded with the about btc that he said. however, OG usually puts the users that own the coins on his website too when he sells direct to them and this person is not there  

I have no idea why coin number 4 is considered opened when it has no btc sent from it. any ideas?

I bought the card from one of the original purchasers and am therefore not listed in the original 'sale sheet'. But obviously I can prove ownership and accept escrow. I didn't know they were not being mined to actively.
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
100$ for shipping? you can ship few kilos for that money, if not more.
Id say post pic atleast Smiley.

Probably gonna insure it but what do I know.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
100$ for shipping? you can ship few kilos for that money, if not more.
Id say post pic atleast Smiley.

Edit: That moment when you gotta pay a premium for your shipment to be safe, fuck the post services.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
Does the coin actually hold the btc or is it pending payout

I haven't checked my specific coin, but here is the balance of a random 50 seat coin (should be exact same balance on the one I am selling. I have it in a bank box so I can't check it easily right now): https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1NastyAu1b5UpG4zerzGMsjNqjVrCjwkN8
Answer: It's held on the coin, payouts are made as the Nastyfans mining operation pays out. It's a 'lifetime' contract (you can read more about NastyFans here on the forum).
Does the coin actually hold the btc or is it pending payout
I own one of the extremely limited run 2 ounce gold NastyFans coins (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2oz-9999-gold-nastyfans-minted-seats-1306251) and am considering a sale to keep funding a GPU build-out. I'm sure there is solid interest in one of these so I'd like to start by checking interest. Obviously I will provide pictures, public key, reference on purchase, and accept Escrow if a sale takes place.

In the event of a sale the coin will be shipping from the U.S. and ONLY within the U.S as signed and insured FedEx. Payment will be accepted in BTC (or ETH/LTC on request), and unless I get an offer I can't refuse direct I will start bidding at spot gold price + $400 (the coin holds approx $200 in BTC (0.0240xx) and balance increases as OGnasty mines BTC, and shipping insured is prob $100+).

The coin has been kept in coin-capsule (one of those plastic cases) since purchase, and is truly flawless (never been handled without case, and kept in a bank box for it's entire life).

So if someone really want it, feel free to shoot me an offer via PM. If not, I'll prob list it shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: