Pages:
Author

Topic: Rare coin market - page 3. (Read 471 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
September 20, 2018, 08:50:38 PM
How do you see this kind of market? Do you collect, or maybe "invest",...

At this time, investing is preferred. For you to be rich in cryptocurrency, you have to put your eyes when the price has gone down. Investing in such time is always profiting because price might have touched the buttom and getting ready to leave the bear mode.

Collecting and investing is quite similar, bear market are supposed to be the stop light of investors to choose short term coins, and is better to buy and hodl long term coins such as bitcoin,  ethereum or in other terms the top five coins in the market. If bear market last for a week then an uptrend will come after it just like up and down but do not know when.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 20, 2018, 08:29:12 PM
How do you see this kind of market? Do you collect, or maybe "invest",...

At this time, investing is preferred. For you to be rich in cryptocurrency, you have to put your eyes when the price has gone down. Investing in such time is always profiting because price might have touched the buttom and getting ready to leave the bear mode.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 02:48:16 PM
You mean the market accepting new coins? Sometimes new coins get big pump with multiple times, making huge profits for investors.
Is there a way to predict future pumps though? Or is it just pure luck?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2018, 02:32:39 PM
How do you see this kind of market? Do you collect, or maybe "invest", if such thing could be said for this topic? Do you think, that implementing crypto-transactions, you might be more safe against scammers (and there are a lot of those on coins market, trust me). I haven't tried that. But that might be interesting to consider - cryptobased coin-trading platform, or app.

All these three are thumb rule to stay safe in the cryptocurrency marketplace. First investment whatever you can invest and try to make some but check the potential coin and then go to invest it.
Next hodl, this always a thumb rule for have the fund as safety but sometimes you find the value at cheap price going fall more means you can find it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:10:05 PM
You mean the market accepting new coins? Sometimes new coins get big pump with multiple times, making huge profits for investors.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 12:59:08 PM
How do you see this kind of market? Do you collect, or maybe "invest", if such thing could be said for this topic? Do you think, that implementing crypto-transactions, you might be more safe against scammers (and there are a lot of those on coins market, trust me). I haven't tried that. But that might be interesting to consider - cryptobased coin-trading platform, or app.
Pages:
Jump to: