Pages:
Author

Topic: Rate your self good. - page 2. (Read 268 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 653
November 23, 2023, 02:56:02 PM
This time we are is a difficult time, everything seems to be difficult because of the hard economy.  Some people this time might be thinking they are not doing better to live a standard life, do not allow this mindset to make you worry or make you feel bad. You have really trued your best and done well with what you have right now. Appreciate yourself, what you have right now, the level you see yourself right now people are struggling to get what you have achieved. Do not let anything or people around you to pressure you, life is a process and as far as their is life their is more success to come.

In this life nobody has it all, but as we continue to live let's expect to see more good things. Do not pressure yourself or think your case is the worse, you are really trying to reach this journey and it is not easy. Just believe the best is yet to still come.
Thanks @ O.P for this piece of advice in times like this when people are passing through a lot in this our country Naija. But however, I think the title of this thread would have been far more better if you had named it "Do not pressure yourself" instead of "Rate your self good, because from everything been said in the body of this thread, it talks nothing about about rating of one's self, but rather centered on encouraging people not to give and feel pressure in life base on the recent hardship cause by this present administration. Hence, avoid trying to engage in illegal things just to earn means, but rather strive to appreciating the little they have, as it relate to (i.e family pressure, relationship pressure, office pressure and society pressure e.t.c).
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
November 23, 2023, 02:53:30 PM
As long as I know that I haven't been lazy and that I am trying my best, I don't stress myself to making any comparison with anyone. Everyone isn't in the same phase at a particular time and not everyone will become successful at the same time. Some people even have better foundation than me while others don't even have the kind of foundation I have and this is the reason I like to do my thing at my own pace. I know it is necessary to out in the needed effort to at least measure up with my equals but I try as much as possible never to get unnecessarily intimidated by there successes or level of achievement. I try not to also see myself as someone that is better than any other person even though I might be better than them in some context. You might be better than me in terms of academics while I financially more stable compared to you. You just shine in your corner and allow another to shine in his corner without being intimidated by the radiance of another person.
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
November 23, 2023, 02:00:27 PM
People need to be reminded about this and give themselves more confidence in whatever they do. You are the only one that can appreciate yourself and give yourself good rating. Not everyone value what you do for a living and not everyone will give you applause for how far you’ve come in this life. Don’t look farther away and envy those that have more than you but appreciate the one you have by looking out for those that don’t even have up to you. Life is a transitional process and what is meant for you will never pass you by no matter how long it will take you to achieve it. Then why rushing to reach the success point when it is not yet time? We all need to appreciate every little thing we have now while hoping for the best that is yet to come and working towards achieving it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 190
The great city of God 🔥
November 23, 2023, 01:18:00 PM
This time we are is a difficult time, everything seems to be difficult because of the hard economy.  Some people this time might be thinking they are not doing better to live a standard life, do not allow this mindset to make you worry or make you feel bad. You have really trued your best and done well with what you have right now. Appreciate yourself, what you have right now, the level you see yourself right now people are struggling to get what you have achieved. Do not let anything or people around you to pressure you, life is a process and as far as their is life their is more success to come.

In this life nobody has it all, but as we continue to live let's expect to see more good things. Do not pressure yourself or think your case is the worse, you are really trying to reach this journey and it is not easy. Just believe the best is yet to still come.
When I been see your topic I been think say na another thing you wan talk, but as I open the thread na another thing I come see. To make am for this country dey very hard. And no matter what, people must think, because who get problem no dey sleep for night. But any how the country be person must not give up. Because giving up is the worst mistake.

The position you dey today, I think e get some of your friends you start with, them been no believe for your dream but as e don be like this now them dey jelouse you.

So for life no matter wetting we dey pass through make we no reason negatively, na because of hardship dey bring negative thinking. That's why you go see news for social media, as them dey use people pikin dey do ritual. Dem dey use jax collect people prick. And one thing be say if them catch you untop crime no excuse dem go Dill with you. Even that hardship wey make you go do crime go run leave you to suffer for jail. Make we just dey careful, work hard/smart and wait for wetting God go do for you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
November 23, 2023, 12:28:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: