Pages:
Author

Topic: RateGuess.com - FREE BTC - Bet on daily close of most US Indexes, Stocks & ETFs - page 2. (Read 4299 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you think you know me.. Think again
0.00005BTC give away going on NOW!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
UID: 57
Alias: mcb1221

thanks
Activity: 812
I won my first bet  Smiley doubled the bonus almost. where can one get some predictions about this?

How much you betted and withdraw success ?

I didn't withdrew anything, just doubled the promo bonus by betting it all on the first bet.

I won my first bet  Smiley doubled the bonus almost. where can one get some predictions about this?

How do you predict stock & index? Lots of approaches I guess.  Grin

I thought maybe there was a site where experts post their predictions on such things.

Maybe you can try google these things  Grin

owh right.. thx for your help.
Activity: 98
 UID: 55
Alias: sana0040

thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I didn't withdrew anything, just doubled the promo bonus by betting it all on the first bet.

I thought maybe there was a site where experts post their predictions on such things.

Maybe you can try google these things  Grin

you must have at least 0.0001btc for withdraw to cover transaction fee

Activity: 896

Pages:
Jump to: