Pages:
Author

Topic: Ratimov - 2 Years on Bitcointalk + Giveaway !!! - page 4. (Read 1126 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
It's amazing that 2 years has been like 5 years with so many merits.

Now there will be more people like this with many achievements achieved over the past 2 years, I didn't really observe your post but I see you have been the best in this forum since starting from scratch and this is the motivation for beginners who come to this forum to do something like you as long as you have real intentions and provide more education and the rest will be more bonuses.

Like Pharmacist said I also want you to stay in this forum long enough to spend the rest of your life.
Congratulations on your 2 years.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
Congratulation Mate!  I truly salute people like you that have enough time to dedicate here in the forum for a good reason.  You really deserved what you've got right now.  From a newbie with zero merits, and you're now a Legendary rank and it should be times 3 Legendary rank because of the number of merits you have now. Cheesy
I believed in you for almost a year and being a part of my trust inclusion 2020-09-19_Sat_08.20h.  Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your congratulations and for trust, sheenshane;) Maybe it will turn out to be Legendary x4 this year. Roll Eyes Although I will be starting to qualify for the Legendary rank soon, on July 14th I will get enough activity to have a chance.

The best part of your history (IMO), and one that should inspire newbies, is that you registered after the merit system was implemented and worked your way up through the ranks by making high-quality posts.  The only thing keeping you from being Legendary right now is activity, which is just something you have to wait for.  Oh, and getting accepted into the Chipmixer campaign is no easy task, either.  Cheesy

The Pharmacist, thank you for your kind words, I have always received support from you, despite all kinds of accusations against me. Chipmixer was harder to get into than 2000 merit. Cheesy I am grateful to the manager that he accepted me, it was a good time.  Smiley

You're an example of how new members should be--not focused on using the forum to earn money the easy/lazy way, but actually contributing something positive to it.  So congrats on your anniversary and I hope you'll be sticking around for a long time to come!

You're right, my themes can be a source of inspiration for newbies, and at least one of them I inspired, he was bullrun2020bro, this turned out to be the most promising newbie of 2020, and now he is one of most-merited users.

Of course, in our time, such newbies very rarely began to appear, for example, in the Russian locale they have long been gone. But I still try to support any users who write good posts.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Interesting to know all of that about you, Ratimov--much more interesting than OgNasty's 10-year anniversary thread. 

The best part of your history (IMO), and one that should inspire newbies, is that you registered after the merit system was implemented and worked your way up through the ranks by making high-quality posts.  The only thing keeping you from being Legendary right now is activity, which is just something you have to wait for.  Oh, and getting accepted into the Chipmixer campaign is no easy task, either.  Cheesy

You're an example of how new members should be--not focused on using the forum to earn money the easy/lazy way, but actually contributing something positive to it.  So congrats on your anniversary and I hope you'll be sticking around for a long time to come!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Congratulation Mate!  I truly salute people like you that have enough time to dedicate here in the forum for a good reason.  You really deserved what you've got right now.  From a newbie with zero merits, and you're now a Legendary rank and it should be times 3 Legendary rank because of the number of merits you have now. Cheesy

I believed in you for almost a year and being a part of my trust inclusion 2020-09-19_Sat_08.20h.  Keep up the good work.

I hope I have the same vacant time as you in real life. Wink
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
Don't worry, the self-moderated thread is just to thwart any attempts at trolling or insults.

BPIP  |  Trust List  |  Trust  |  Merit

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org