Pages:
Author

Topic: Ravencoin - is there a future in this? - page 2. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 101
July 31, 2022, 10:53:27 AM
Oh I am quite happy with it at this point. I hope as BTC goes up Raven will follow and like you said sell all at 25cent and cash out - if it reaches that high next time Smiley
My moto has always been hold as much coins as you can but sell coins you need to cover your monthly expenses.
You could also trade your RVN for a basket of coins in order to diversify. But you are in an enviable position even at 3.8 cent RVN. Most miners years ago sold 99% of their coins instead of HODLing them and making millions. I personally missed out on hundreds of thousands of DOGE, DASH, ETH and LTC because I never saved up enough of the coins. From now on I'll never repeat that mistake again and I'll keep mining during the bear market.

My moto has always been sell enough coins you make to pay for bills + have a decent life ( changes daily/monthly due to value of coins i mine - atm raven and ETH ). So far I have always been in profit, had friends that lost 100s of thousands because they waited some insane numbers they have set, like one friend that waited for ripple to get to 10USD and then sell.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
July 30, 2022, 02:40:59 PM
I don't understand why you didn't sell these coins for 20 cents. You can wait a long time for a good price or your coins will depreciate. I am selling coins in a bull market and I don't plan to sell anything right now because I have enough financial reserve.
Activity: 182
Merit: 152
July 30, 2022, 01:42:25 PM
Oh I am quite happy with it at this point. I hope as BTC goes up Raven will follow and like you said sell all at 25cent and cash out - if it reaches that high next time Smiley
My moto has always been hold as much coins as you can but sell coins you need to cover your monthly expenses.
You could also trade your RVN for a basket of coins in order to diversify. But you are in an enviable position even at 3.8 cent RVN. Most miners years ago sold 99% of their coins instead of HODLing them and making millions. I personally missed out on hundreds of thousands of DOGE, DASH, ETH and LTC because I never saved up enough of the coins. From now on I'll never repeat that mistake again and I'll keep mining during the bear market.
July 30, 2022, 12:20:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
July 30, 2022, 02:06:35 AM
Well I have my hopes up, I'm still mining it with 20% of my mining rigs + i have bought some 500,000 when it was 1.8cents few years ago and then decided to switch some of the rigs to mine it.
So far I have mined about 2million ( and haven't sold any so far ), at this moment mining about 3000/day and I'm happy how things are going so far but I have to admit that I'm sad I haven't sold any when it was selling for 25cent+

So my question is how many of you are mining it/hoarding it and for what price are you willing to part with all or certain percentage you have?

You are in a good position no matter what.Having 2 million coins of any coin even ones that are cheaper like Raptoreum which I am mining beside Ethereum can make an impact on our daily life.I used to mine it with my 4 GB cards when Ethereum Classic was not that good in price but I sold them at 14 cent each,I didn't believe much in this to be honest.I believe much but much more in the team behind Raptoreum which I am mining from little time.As I said you should hold the coins and sell for example at 25 cent where you didn't the first time if such opportunity comes again.That is 500.000 dollars which is a life changing amount even in very well developed countries.
July 29, 2022, 08:10:22 PM
Well I have my hopes up, I'm still mining it with 20% of my mining rigs + i have bought some 500,000 when it was 1.8cents few years ago and then decided to switch some of the rigs to mine it.
So far I have mined about 2million ( and haven't sold any so far ), at this moment mining about 3000/day and I'm happy how things are going so far but I have to admit that I'm sad I haven't sold any when it was selling for 25cent+

So my question is how many of you are mining it/hoarding it and for what price are you willing to part with all or certain percentage you have?
Pages:
Jump to: