Pages:
Author

Topic: ▃▅▆▇█Razerglass Dashboards, Alerts, Automation, Custom Coding service ALL!█▇▆▅▃ - page 3. (Read 5936 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
How much would a typical dashboard cost? Everything in real time.

I did one client's for just a little live price and balance display for bittrex I think it was just a little 100px * 100px he wanted to stick the little app in the top right of his desktop. It did it for like 0.01

Id need some more details to give you a pretty spot on quote... A really complicated full dashboard I made for someone to use on a separate monitor for live feeds of graphs and prices few grids special calculator and few buttons.. after all his changes and modifications over a month period I think i only ended up charging him 0.10 for the whole thing (this was a entire app full of streaming data and a couple buttons for tasks) It just depends what you want.. and what I will need to make on the fly if I haven't already made it before.
Alright, I made a markets overview dashboard myself onceand it was pretty interesting. Thanks for your reply. I'll get back to you.

Im always here! take care.

Hopefully within the next day or so I will release this free to the public.
Bittrex Market Monitor! fully animated dashboard for ticker changes alerts and errors. and Alarms and Sounds for price changes.

where is the download link?

I had some priority on a few other projects, there is still a few bugs i'm working out, its nearly ready.

maybe sometime this week?

hopefully by this weekend.

Bittrex Market Monitor Release
https://github.com/RazerGlass/BittrexMarketMonitor/releases
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i appreciate the last work u did. is it possible to copy data from another website to add in to what you already made me?
legendary

I did one client's for just a little live price and balance display for bittrex I think it was just a little 100px * 100px he wanted to stick the little app in the top right of his desktop. It did it for like 0.01

Id need some more details to give you a pretty spot on quote... A really complicated full dashboard I made for someone to use on a separate monitor for live feeds of graphs and prices few grids special calculator and few buttons.. after all his changes and modifications over a month period I think i only ended up charging him 0.10 for the whole thing (this was a entire app full of streaming data and a couple buttons for tasks) It just depends what you want.. and what I will need to make on the fly if I haven't already made it before.
Alright, I made a markets overview dashboard myself onceand it was pretty interesting. Thanks for your reply. I'll get back to you.

Bittrex Market Monitor! fully animated dashboard for ticker changes alerts and errors. and Alarms and Sounds for price changes.

I had some priority on a few other projects, there is still a few bugs i'm working out, its nearly ready.

hopefully by this weekend.
Activity: 37

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I am having Razor do multiple projects and so far I am very happy as project 1 is done already.
Activity: 37

legendary
Just finished up some pretty fun code for a client.

• bitcoin/litecoin blockchain access from in a IRC channel.
  • Also conversions for all coins for prices by quantity in btc and usd.

Simple and innovative. Added to available services.
legendary
I am interested in a custom job + IRC bot.

no problem, sent you a message
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I am interested in a custom job + IRC bot.
legendary
Oh that's pretty tight...
if I wanted a "panic sell button", that would require my personal API key, right?

I could make you a little widget with "fomo sell" or a " dump all button" really anything you could think of, any automation. and yes there would be a spot on your widget to plug in your api keys. I do offer open source if that is your concern. but yes I can supply all needed code for your front end dashboard to operate, all you would need to do is plug in your api keys as a end user for displays/buttons to work Smiley
Activity: 1
Oh that's pretty tight...
if I wanted a "panic sell button", that would require my personal API key, right?
legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Thanks guys, I'll try to post updates and pictures as I have things to compliment this thread.

Could you make a display check bitcoin price from 4 different exchanges and display them all with live updates?

Do you mean something like this?
http://i.imgur.com/gfnQala.png

I use it all the time Smiley How would you like it personalized, please submit a service request.

Thanks

that looks great I would probably want to change the css myself. I did submit a request
legendary
Thanks guys, I'll try to post updates and pictures as I have things to compliment this thread.

Could you make a display check bitcoin price from 4 different exchanges and display them all with live updates?

Do you mean something like this?

I use it all the time Smiley How would you like it personalized, please submit a service request.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
Pages:
Jump to: