Pages:
Author

Topic: RBC closed my commercial bank account for having Bitcoin related activities. - page 5. (Read 5848 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I just got a call from RBC (Royal Bank of Canada), they said that they closed my commercial bank account because my activities are related to Bitcoin.

I don't even sell or buy Bitcoins. I create physical encapsuler for physical cryptocurrencies (Not yet released).

I will close all my account at RBC and never deal with those scared crooks anymore.

I would suggest anyone having account with RBC and believing in Bitcoin to do the same.

I'm really angry right now !

Anyway, I needed to share that with you. Smiley

Would like to have your thought on that.

Please up vote on reddit:
http://redd.it/1zn5on

have you tried credit unions? Around here credit unions are better than any big banks.

RBC stands for Royal Bank of Canada correct?
Activity: 508
That sucks mate.
What's RBC btw....

Real Bastards of Canada? Cheesy

lol ! Seems like they are, yeah !
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
That sucks mate.
What's RBC btw....

Real Bastards of Canada? Cheesy
Activity: 508
I just got a call from RBC (Royal Bank of Canada), they said that they closed my commercial bank account because my activities are related to Bitcoin.

I don't even sell or buy Bitcoins. I create physical encapsuler for physical cryptocurrencies (Not yet released).

I will close all my account at RBC and never deal with those scared crooks anymore.

I would suggest anyone having account with RBC and believing in Bitcoin to do the same.

Anyway, I needed to share that with you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: