Pages:
Author

Topic: RBI ban Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 909 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 20, 2018, 01:04:54 AM
well india has one of the biggest population but we dont know if they have more people know about bitcoin.. well if it so the market will affect this news

I agree with you buddy and  the thread topic didn't include the proof  reference if that's true or not how people can sure that's news is legit and not a fuds news.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 12:57:00 AM
India is a very populated country if RBI ban bitcoin then it will definitely gonna effect the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
Heard some rumors about the ban of bitcoin in India, but I do not know the exact information. It will be hoped that this will not happen.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
Yes!!
RBI is a densely populated country, however despite the high population density, most of the people there are not knowledgeable about coding terms!
However, I am not sure that your information is correct !!
Activity: 137
August 10, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
It was clear from the beginning that RBI/Govt. is going to use blockchain in the future but they don't support crypto.
And in the month of April, 2018, RBI has banned all banks and wallets from dealing with Bitcoin and any kind of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
August 09, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
That's sad.They Ban Bitcoin and then there is news about Jiocoin. Seems something fishy
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
August 09, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
The legal status of Bitcoin in India is still not clear. RBI has filed a case against the digital exchanges dealing with Bitcoin due to which a temporary stay has been imposed on them .The decision regarding the working of  these exchanhes was to be made on 20th july but now it is postponed and will be made on the next hearing that is on 11th of september 2018.Then we will come to know that whether these exchanges will work or not.So we can't say that Bitcoin is illegal in India.It is just a temporary stay on the exchanges imposed by the supreme court.

Activity: 110
August 09, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
Though i'm still confused about this news because i still don't get any reliable source but if it is true then it could be another shocking news for the bitcoin users.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 01:46:09 PM
Its a small market in crypto terms. Who cares?
Cheesy Your statement is totally fallacious. India cannot be considered as a small market as it is one of the most populated countries.
Well I am not sure regarding RBI ban ,but i have listened a news from some source that India's finance minister Mr.Arun Jaitely has said in one of his  speech that crypto curreny will not be legalised in India in future. So lets see what happens and we must wait for the official notice by RBI regarding this.
Activity: 73
August 09, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
Bitcoin is a coin that is not valid in every country. In some countries this bitcoin illegal at one time. Similarly, the Reserve Bank of India does not accept this bitcoin. In Bangladesh like India, this bitcoin illegal. It is expected that this bitcoin will be valid once a day in every country.
Activity: 280
August 09, 2018, 09:35:49 AM
Unfortunately the RBI is now opening for cryptocurrency.
there are 2 open Exchange from India, what I know is WazirX and ZebPay.

the two are always up to date and always send the latest messages to my email.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
July 24, 2018, 07:06:01 AM
One of the things that we can experience on this particular market is that all of the news are relative and when you're hearing about something you need to check it few times.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 24, 2018, 04:26:44 AM

By the way...Its not a small market...And it is not only in India...It is all over the world...

RBI ban Bitcoin?

RBI,as per i know RBI banned bitcoins for a while in India or they are thinking to ban because of the illegal or the transaction for the crimes are done using bitcoins or crypto...So they are thinking to ban...But then also we can use bitcoin as Internet is everywhere.
RBI is accepting the Bitcoin but some regulation is possible in after legalized. But three days ago some bad news are comes in India so peoples are expecting banned in India so again this conversation is continue in this forum. Myself India is a high population country so many whales are available in India but some it is decentralised platform so they are all against in crypto. Bitcoin is a forever Cryptocurrency so as soon as possible Legalization is comes in India.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

By the way...Its not a small market...And it is not only in India...It is all over the world...

RBI ban Bitcoin?

RBI,as per i know RBI banned bitcoins for a while in India or they are thinking to ban because of the illegal or the transaction for the crimes are done using bitcoins or crypto...So they are thinking to ban...But then also we can use bitcoin as Internet is everywhere.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 24, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
RBI ban Bitcoin?
As we all knows that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and no country has right to ban bitcoin so any country could ban bitcoin from their nation and what I mean is that country can ban people from using bitcoin from their national exchanges but they can use bitcoin from any international exchanges and yes RBI issued a notice 3 months back that every Indian needs to withdraw their money from bitcoin otherwise they will be responsible for their loses but still there are hopes that there could be some amendments in this notice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 03:01:21 PM
I do not think that India will prohibit bitcoin.
All the same, India is located in central Asia where the countries' greatest interest is in crypto-currencies. Yes, and what is the prohibition of bitcoin? - already there are many countries that did not recognize bitcoin as a financial tool - and what? citizens in these countries and further if they want to use bitcoin in their own interests.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
July 22, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
No, no one can prohibit bitcoin. Bitcoin belongs to people and no one can take the digital currency from people, so bitcoin will always prosper.

No it did not ban bitcoin and there was a court hearing before 2 days and the final hearing will be in the month of September. I am sure RBI cannot ban bitcoin as far as India is concerned there are some big fish who has invested into bitcoins and they will not let RBI ban bitcoin.
Activity: 25
July 22, 2018, 02:51:19 PM
RBI ban Bitcoin?

RBI hasnt banned bitcoin yet.. RBI has banned the fiat being used to deposit and withdraw the money into bitcoin exchanges/ ecosystem...

However, there is a supreme court case ongoing and the final hearing for the same is on September 11, 2018 - where a decision would be taken..

Sometimes, government ban it temporarily to to slow things down until they figure out how to win this game.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
No one cares about the RBI, so i think that this is more than useless, and probably a new trial of fud, so nothing else to see in here because we all know how this all works. Better to be focusing in other stuff instead of this irrelevant matter
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 22, 2018, 02:41:33 PM
Yes, its true that RBI has banned cryptocurrencies. But it doesn't mean that cryptocurrencies are illegal in india. people can still buy/sell and trade peer to peer. People have already filled a petition against the stand of RBI on banning of crypto. The petition is now set to be heard by the court on 11th september. Hope that it will be in our favor. Whatever happens, we will still be able to trade, buy and sell peer to peer.
Pages:
Jump to: