Pages:
Author

Topic: RC 2021 set - page 2. (Read 523 times)

copper member
Activity: 577
Merit: 171
July 25, 2021, 02:27:16 PM
Does it seem strange to me alone? Otherwise, how can you explain that just yesterday the starting price of the lot was 0.029 bitcoin, and somehow magically 5 seconds before you lowered the price, realediston edited his message by reducing his bid from 0.029 bitcoins to 0.022. Apparently, either he can predict the future, or you are cheating on your same auction .... bumping the price through your alt account.

How is the price being bumped?

We just asked them that we will reduce the start price to 0.22BTC to get more bids (as we changed to auction rather than buy). They agreed. May be, they just edited before we did. If any thing price is reduced.

This is the second time you have tried to say something or do something against the auction!
Your earlier comment here was also wrong w.r.t. "3x the price"

Not sure why are you commenting just to tarnish the image. We havent even done any business among each other. Please refrain from all this.

Thanks
--------
Edit: You also left a comment here " but I think you would have had more sales if you sent at least some of the coins to MJ for safekeeping and for further resending. This would give more confidence to those users who have never traded with newbies but who like your coins"

How can we leave  some coins with MJ if we don't even know who wants to buy and who doesn't. It feels like that you roam around this forum to target us. And we have not even done any business.
Not sure what your agenda is. But if you are not making a purchase, it's a request that don't leave negative comments. Please!

We have done bunch of deals with others! And have always been respectful and delivered the coins with full trust. Stop please!

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
July 25, 2021, 01:29:07 PM
Activity: 249
Merit: 602
July 25, 2021, 01:17:36 PM
Does it seem strange to me alone? Otherwise, how can you explain that just yesterday the starting price of the lot was 0.029 bitcoin, and somehow magically 5 seconds before you lowered the price, realediston edited his message by reducing his bid from 0.029 bitcoins to 0.022. Apparently, either he can predict the future, or you are cheating on your same auction .... bumping the price through your alt account.

just pm'd realediston for tomorrow's baseball picks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
July 25, 2021, 12:18:06 PM

copper member
July 25, 2021, 11:39:27 AM
Thank you! bump
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
Earn it
July 23, 2021, 03:02:04 PM
I'll start, 0.022 BTC
Retracting!
copper member
July 23, 2021, 11:33:34 AM
EDIT: Auction Closed!

Hello Everyone!!   Smiley :

Auctioning the following exclusive set of coins

• One RC set 1 - loaded 0.01 BTC Gold plated silver coin
  • One RC set 1 - loaded 0.001 BTC silver coin
  • One 0.001BTC loaded  Satori chip
  • One 50g Silver $2 NZD Niue Crypto Mining Silver
  • One 1/2 oz Silver $1 NZD Niue My First Capital Proof Coin
  • One 1oz Niue $2 NZD Bitcoin Silver Coin

COIN PICTURES

• RC Set 1 coins + satori:

• One 50g Silver $2 NZD Niue Crypto Mining Silver - Original packing and certificate

• One 1/2 oz Silver $1 NZD Niue My First Capital Proof Coin - Original packing and certificate

• 1oz Niue $2 NZD Bitcoin Silver Coin

PAYMENT - BTC only

SHIPPING Free all over the world
- Coins can be shipped to any where in the world

ESCROW  
- We can send coins to MJ for USA
- Please let us know your preferred Escrow in EU
- Buyer will pay the escrow related fees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUCTION RULES

Starting Bid: 0.022 BTC
  Minimum Bid Increments: 0.001 BTC

Start Time: Immediately
  End Time:   31.07.2021  23:59 PST

NOTE: There will be a grace period of 10 minutes following the last bid. When 10 minutes pass without a new bid, the auction will officially end.

Pages:
Jump to: