Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Am I the only person on this site that had a sexy pictures scandal? - page 4. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You do know I took you off my ignore right...you could have just posted in my thread instead of spamming the same topic.

And I'm sorry. I didn't know the rules. I just jumped right in, and felt like as long as I didn't do any scamming which I would never do, my situation would be okay.

As for you manipulating my posts to make me look bad just because I deleted a post where you said I had a "horrible rash", that's childish to me. I just want to put this in the past. You should have messaged this to me instead of posting it on the forums to cause drama and give us both attention.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
And that moment when two moderators don't like you! What did I ever do to any of you? My feelings are genuinely hurt!

Note to everyone:  This is not self moderated, so feel free to post what you like - it will not be deleted.

codishmumu - I started this new thread as per your wishes.  You seem to be genuinely confused, and I want to help.

Your posts are being deleted because they are insubstantial and contribute nothing to the conversation.  Many of your posts are less than a minute apart - certainly not enough time to read the thread.  You are also necro posting on threads many months old with useless garbage.

Also, you are allowed to bump your own threads once every 24 hours.  You are bumping your threads every 2-3 hours.  This is not fair to everyone else who has threads in this section - their feelings are probably genuinely hurt as well!

Bumping threads include:

1) Adding an additional post after your own post with no new information, to bump it to the top
2) Deleting your post and posting the exact same thing, to bump it to the top.

Now that you know the rules, you can avoid having your posts reported and deleted.  If you want to be an outstanding member of our community, you should play by the rules.   Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: