Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Bitsense- Bounty Distribution - page 2. (Read 17469 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

KemCredit

What Is Kemcredit?
KemCredit is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain that can be used for payment of services and for access of our e-Learning courses on our e-Learning Platform

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
At Kemcredit, we believe that tokens are most useful when they are as widely distributed as possible. In KEMFE’s case, 20% has already been set aside from the total issuance, ready to be distributed via bounty and crowdsale. Every address on the Ethereum blockchain that subscribe to our vision will receive a share of this 20% of kemcredit.

Max Supply = 10,000,000 KMC

Bounty & Crowdsale =2 000 000 KMC (20%)

Reward & incentive= 3 000 000 KMC (30%)

Project Development= 1 500 000 KMC (15%)

Marketing/promotion= 2 000 000 KMC (20%)

Kemfe Team= 1 000 000 KMC (10%)

Unexpected Cost= 500 000 KMC (5%)

AIRDROPS
2,000,000 KMC would be given out to the first set of our community members (5000 kemarmies) who are passionate about our project Via airdrops

Community Rewards

3,000,000 tokens will be reserved for the reward of our community memebers over the next 10 years for their active participation and contribution to the growth of our platform. The first five(5) years we will distribute 1,500,000KMC to community members for their exceptional participation and promotion of the platform while the remaining will be distributed over the remaining five years.

Our Story
Kemfe evolved from bitzamp as an online telegram channel class that teaches cryptocurrency trading and investing. Our class grew in number by the day as a lot of people want to learn how to make money from trading and investing in cryptocurrency. In the cause of our teaching, we discovered two set of people:
Those that want to understand what cryptocurrencies are and possibly be active traders/investors in the industry.

Those who just need trade recommendation to leverage on and make money for themselves.

Satisfying these two classes of people was overwhelming for us because of different time zones. Along the line these two questions came to our mind
What if there is an online platform dedicated to helping people achieve financial freedom?

What if we build a platform that financial/business experts will use to be able to reach a good number of audiences in order to educate, train, and impact their wealth of experiences on them in order to help them achieve financial freedom?<

In order to answer these two questions, Kemfe was born. We believe that there are people who are experts and more professionals than us that can satisfy these classes of people who are aiming at achieving financial freedom through trading and investing in the cryptocurrency space and other ventures.

RoadMap

Launch Of The eLearning Platform

We would launch The elearning Platform before the airdrop goes live

Multilingual Update

We plan to build an international community accessible to everyone. Hence, we aim to have our website and White Paper translated into 5 languages by Jan 2018. We also have a huge focus on the African market, and therefore aim to have our website translated into Igbo, Hausa, andYoruba by June 2018.

Exchange

We are already applying to major exchanges to get listed and we would be listed as soon after the airdrop.

Launch Of Instructors Platfrom

We will launch The Instructor Dashboard so anyone who wants to to be an instructor can upload courses freely on the e-learning Platform on 20 February 2018

Expansion into other Financial Industry

We would be expanding into Binary,Forex and stocks trading Industry by October 28th,2018

Expansion Into Personal Development Industry & Others Skills

We would be expanding Into Personal Development Industry by adding some personal Development Expert by 20th January,2019

At least activate your windows or don't use screenshots. Did you know linux is free?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
January 26, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
Heard that for telegram bounty program will receive their tokens need to reach certain amount before you can withdraw it out. Is it true?

That's true and I believe that 99% of the users don't receive promised bounty if they not willing to pay at least $20 of their token. I believe so because I participated program at day 1 and referred 4 people, but still was only halfway to that certain amout. This seems to be complete scam!

stop spread false information .......come to the community and verify

I can describe my experience with KMC.

I filled the bounty they had on their website, which required me to send $10 worth of ETH in exchange for getting KMC and I can confirm I received them without any issue. On the other hand, I also participated in Mercatox voting bounty, and in that case I didn't get anything. I did contact the admin on Telegram twice about it with screenshots as proof and the admin promised me both times that I will get paid, but nothing happened.

So my experience with them is 50/50.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 08:57:04 AM
Its sad i was active member on telegram and filled form on very first day of announcement but i did not receive free airdrop.
[/quoteMaybe you haven't met their requirements, and maybe they haven't counted them yet. I hope you can get what you want.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 21, 2018, 01:35:44 PM
Its sad i was active member on telegram and filled form on very first day of announcement but i did not receive free airdrop.
Activity: 196
Servant, your name is chair
January 21, 2018, 12:56:13 AM
so accidentally clicked on this while going thru the tokens on cmc. is this been traded anywhere/ wondering how it made it into cmc
Activity: 302
January 19, 2018, 11:54:40 PM
More than 24 hours that my KMC is not about my wallet MEW?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 06:30:52 AM
Heard that for telegram bounty program will receive their tokens need to reach certain amount before you can withdraw it out. Is it true?

That's true and I believe that 99% of the users don't receive promised bounty if they not willing to pay at least $20 of their token. I believe so because I participated program at day 1 and referred 4 people, but still was only halfway to that certain amout. This seems to be complete scam!

stop spread false information .......come to the community and verify
Activity: 364
January 18, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

Activity: 8
January 17, 2018, 11:56:30 AM
Activity: 121
January 17, 2018, 12:52:11 AM
I liked this idea of the project. KemCredit- Shield Of Shared Prosperity
Activity: 5
January 16, 2018, 02:17:14 PM
they will not give kmc to 95 PERCENT of participant
more than 95 PERCENT dont have 80 KMC
people worked like mule to grow kmc community
now they want you to buy kmc
why command invalid everytime i click the claim
dont buy KMC ahahaha
totally agree. KMC is a scam
January 16, 2018, 12:08:30 PM
I loved this idea of the project. KemCredit- Shield Of Shared Prosperity
Good luck guys

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect

Thank you very much for your kind comments...Watch out for more KMC announcement on prouct release.

Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
January 16, 2018, 08:58:10 AM
This is disappointing.. you want us to refer people and we trusted we could get even a portion of coins from what you call your "AIRDROP" but doesnt release what is rightfully ours. You are ruining your reputation very early.

Activity: 364
January 16, 2018, 08:02:08 AM
Beware of this KemCredit -project. They organized and marketed free airdrop, but then when airdrop enden they informed that you'll have to buy their tokens for at least $20 before they'll send tokens

I think majority of airdrop participants will not buy KMC-tokens, so dev team will keep them for themselves. That kind of behavior seems greedy and scammy for me as they've marketed free airdrops. Be careful!
Activity: 41
January 16, 2018, 04:24:01 AM
they will not give kmc to 95 PERCENT of participant
more than 95 PERCENT dont have 80 KMC
people worked like mule to grow kmc community
now they want you to buy kmc
why command invalid everytime i click the claim
dont buy KMC ahahaha
Activity: 53
January 15, 2018, 12:43:27 PM
Been waiting for more than 2 weeks for receiving my KMC token as i claim it every day -.-

already 136.xxx KMC

telegram id @BotMiningAndInvestment

Hopefully it will arrive soon, since i've been wrotten in tele official group and still no respond

thanks a lot
God Speed For this project
Activity: 7
January 12, 2018, 10:48:35 PM
Removed from both ED and IDEX? Whats going on?!
only on idex...we are already on the issue

I hope so, IDEX is the only place I feel safe to trade after all the ED shite recently.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 09:19:33 PM
Well this seems to be a pretty serious problem. I hope the problem is quickly resolved and everything goes back to normal. My question is whether the distribution has been done?
January 12, 2018, 08:54:12 PM
Activity: 7
January 12, 2018, 12:56:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: