Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Bitsense- Bounty Distribution - page 32. (Read 17469 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 10:50:10 AM
Why did some people get the airdrop and I didnt get it eventhough I registered on the website? Something went wrong with the distribution or is the distribution simply not over yet? But as I read on the telegram chat (yes I also joined both the announcement TG channel and the TG group), it already is over. Would appreciate an answer.
Most people that participated on our first airdrop bounty used multiple accounts and most refused to join our telegram community to be verified so we decided to combine the first airdrop .bounty with the social media bounty so if you pass through all the processes in the social media bounty you would receive 400KMC
December 05, 2017, 10:46:26 AM
I'm joine for airdrop
name deppil90
url :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=995414
Join the Bounty to get 369kmc+40kmc
Activity: 238
December 05, 2017, 10:42:41 AM
Why did some people get the airdrop and I didnt get it eventhough I registered on the website? Something went wrong with the distribution or is the distribution simply not over yet? But as I read on the telegram chat (yes I also joined both the announcement TG channel and the TG group), it already is over. Would appreciate an answer.
Merit: 21
December 05, 2017, 10:03:54 AM
I'm joine for airdrop
name deppil90
url :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=995414
December 05, 2017, 09:22:44 AM
overall looks so good, just keep your spirit to finish your wok guys. you can do it!
Thanks for the encouragement
December 05, 2017, 09:21:50 AM
What if we build a platform that financial/business experts will use to be able to reach a good number of audiences in order to educate, train, and impact their wealth of experiences on them in order to help them achieve financial freedom?<

In order to answer these two questions, Kemfe was born. We believe that there are people who are experts and more professionals than us that can satisfy these classes of people who are aiming at achieving financial freedom through trading and investing in the cryptocurrency space and other ventures.

If reading the quote above seems to be a good project to continue to be monitored and follow its development. hopefully it becomes a reality so everyone who wants to know in detail about crypto or how to profit from a cryptocurrency and helping anyone to achieve financial freedom  Wink
Please Join The Bounty Process
December 05, 2017, 09:20:06 AM
I still have not received a KMC in my wallet so far. I'm starting to worry about distribution. can you tell me how the airdrop distribution? and what is the purpose of the join bounty word to enable 360 ​​KMC?
Did You Finish the bounty process?
Kmc is sent 48hrs after the one completes the bounty process.
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
December 05, 2017, 06:13:10 AM
Good project ! pretty exciting to see KMC on Binance/Bittrex/Poloniex !

Following it closely !
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 06:09:56 AM
Good luck on the project. Financial education is so important in this 'speculator' market. Learning patience and good strategies!
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 06:02:47 AM
I still have not received a KMC in my wallet so far. I'm starting to worry about distribution. can you tell me how the airdrop distribution? and what is the purpose of the join bounty word to enable 360 ​​KMC?
Activity: 11
December 05, 2017, 05:48:52 AM
Love this project with passion. Revolutionalizing education through e-learning. This will make learning/education cheaper and less stressful to the whole world. Awesome development.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 05:16:43 AM
wow, an interesting project, i like this project, let's develop project together
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
December 05, 2017, 04:58:25 AM
wow, this is a great announcement page, a nice and unique bounty system... the devs team clearly came in prepared.  nice one devs!  hope this will be big and reach to many users.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 04:51:49 AM
Your 360KMC has been unlocked & will be sent to your wallet. within the next 48hrs! Kiss

To claim the airdrop is quite troublesome but managed to solve it. Grin
Now just waiting for him to be in my wallet Cheesy
Activity: 243
December 05, 2017, 04:37:28 AM
this is great an erc20 token that has a product , a blockchain project that support education, good luck . im sure i will benefit a lot on your elearning course and educational marketplace and also profits in trading.
Activity: 396
December 05, 2017, 04:26:48 AM
Kemfe as an online educational marketplace which allows professional/industrial expert to publish educational contents and information to the general public that is geared towards helping them improve their lifestyle. On kemfe platform transaction are carried out using “kemcredit” a digital currency designed by kemfe to help facilitate smooth transactions across the globe at the lowest possible charge.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 03:31:03 AM
What if we build a platform that financial/business experts will use to be able to reach a good number of audiences in order to educate, train, and impact their wealth of experiences on them in order to help them achieve financial freedom?<

In order to answer these two questions, Kemfe was born. We believe that there are people who are experts and more professionals than us that can satisfy these classes of people who are aiming at achieving financial freedom through trading and investing in the cryptocurrency space and other ventures.

If reading the quote above seems to be a good project to continue to be monitored and follow its development. hopefully it becomes a reality so everyone who wants to know in detail about crypto or how to profit from a cryptocurrency and helping anyone to achieve financial freedom  Wink
Activity: 21
December 05, 2017, 02:59:55 AM
overall looks so good, just keep your spirit to finish your wok guys. you can do it!
Activity: 103
December 05, 2017, 02:51:06 AM
Thank you for the Chance to participate from this huge and awesome Project.  I wish dev and our community much success! 💪💪
Activity: 161
December 05, 2017, 02:06:48 AM
a good project, I will carefully read the whitepaper.
good luck!

Greetings from Italy
Pages:
Jump to: