Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 73. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Why this shit have big volume on bittrex?

its a scampump. This coin brings nothing new to the table.

Feel the same way...

Love new coins coming out with new and improved features, capabilities and such. Not so much "clones" with nothing new or operational at launch except a wallet, a forum thread created by a "newbie" and a lot of promises. Congrats for those that got in early and back out anywhere near the 2490 sat apex. I sincerely hope I won't be offering condolences for those that didn't. I really hope this dev comes through with all his promises, cause realistically speaking, I am afraid that's about all we seem to have here at the moment.

Do me a favor and think about the one most simple reality... Why would a developer release a coin in which he has such high hopes and personal investment so utterly incomplete and un-supported?

The health store connection is a neat idea, and not having heard it here before, I do not believe there was any fear of someone stealing the idea, so... Why go off so half cocked when another few weeks or so could have provided so much more support for the project at launch?

Website, wiki, white paper, faucet, twitter, IRC, deals already in place, and actual completed features rather than promises? I mean the potential upside for listing value, trust, continued investment, traction, and growth, could be an astronomical difference compared to the reality of the release we have in hand so far.

I can only come up with two logical alternatives... 1) We have an overly excited developer that is so new to the process that he simply didn't know any better, or, 2) One that knows from previous experience that its a LOT easier to come up with a "kewl" name along with few catchy graphics and promises in order to "sell" a good idea long enough to make a profit before everyone else realizes that the idea and the promise was all that there ever really was to begin with.

Either way, I will be keeping an eye out and will be considering a few coins myself based on positive developer performance.

Best of luck for all!
Activity: 238

Have to agree with this,personally all i am seeing is red flags
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Activity: 168
who's the ASSHOLE that just dumped all over the place?
Me, why?

Oh- nevermind. Carry on. I may have miss-spoke.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Price are going wild, some good news about new feature or developement would work out well now dev
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I'm writting from my phone. How many days mining   we have yet?
Activity: 490
I'm writting from my phone. How many days mining   we have yet?

█ ★Halcyon (HAL) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Halcyon

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 322
Me, why?
Activity: 126
Is the explorer down?

I just checked it, it seemed to be running fine but I reset it just in case.

I am planning to release whitepaper tomorrow, and a miner who is very happy about Halcyon is going to be setting up a wiki and forum for all of us!

Regarding the Halcyon store, this was my original goal - to have a store where I can resell the legal vitamins and supplements I enjoy, for cryptocurrency. See  www.smartpowders.com for examples. This is still my goal and i have been chatting with a few distributors in email. With the current alt coin market I think it important to first add a functioning anon system, android wallet, all the features I can add, to build a worthwhile project to build my true goals on.

I have words of appreciation for those early believers of HAL, who private message me on this forum and in IRC (free node #halcyondays) and offer their help. It's quite inspiring, and this project is growing more quickly than I expected!!

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Is the explorer down?
Activity: 249

In Discussions With Nootropic Distributors to Accept HAL Or Perform As Resellers For An Upcoming Halcyon Store.

Would love to know more about this one too
New user dev account launching a coin in a self-moderated topic. This might be a scam.

Remove this post again and I will start a non-moderated topic for your coin.

A warning about something coming from Bfljosh.... how ironic

+1. King of fud will give us a warning  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

@BFL: No need to use big bold red letters here. That's just YOUR opinion. No need to fud this topic.
Activity: 249
New user dev account launching a coin in a self-moderated topic. This might be a scam.

Remove this post again and I will start a non-moderated topic for your coin.

A warning about something coming from Bfljosh.... how ironic
Lots of folks are buying, but the thread is so quiet! Hello?  Huh

Waiting for some good news!!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Lots of folks are buying, but the thread is so quiet! Hello?  Huh
road map  and white paper   Grin

"In Discussions With Nootropic Distributors to Accept HAL Or Perform As Resellers For An Upcoming Halcyon Store."

Any details?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: