Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] [LAUNCHED]| SSVCoin |[POW X13 Coin] Now on Bittrex and C-CEX Exchange - page 23. (Read 48548 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Tomorrow we will release announcement about new development plans for a new feature, for example we'll publish our official website.
Please follow us.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I love new development team! Really they are hardworking guys
Activity: 98
Thank you all for feedback.

Believe next week will be much better than previous one. We will update wallet and SSV will be visible on many crypto services, the requests have been sent.

Have a nice trading on Bittrex:

In next 24h we wil release another well-promising feature. Be in touch.

Also we would like to let you know we are currently focusing on general wallet update. It will take some time but results will effort all hard work.

Happy trading & mining

How you think, what could it be ? Smiley
Activity: 83

Believe next week will be much better than previous one. We will update wallet and SSV will be visible on many crypto services, the requests have been sent.

Also we would like to let you know we are currently focusing on general wallet update. It will take some time but results will effort all hard work.

Happy trading & mining

Wow Smiley Dev doing a good job !! Still get some news.

I can not wait to see what it will be. I must buy today becasue i fell tommorow price will be much higher
Activity: 28
Activity: 701
Merit: 500

Happy trading & mining

Nice, every day new big info, I wonder what will be after bittrex?
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Every day new functionalities and more ideas. Every day SSV is more valuable coin Smiley
Activity: 11
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Happy trading & mining

There is no time for boredom Cheesy everyday somethink new, some new info Cheesy
I'm very impressed.

+1.
I'm curious what it is after the bittrex Smiley
Activity: 11

Happy trading & mining

There is no time for boredom Cheesy everyday somethink new, some new info Cheesy
I'm very impressed.

this is true, dev team is very active
Activity: 84

Happy trading & mining

I'm very impressed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

Happy trading & mining

Great still cheap!
Activity: 56

Happy trading & mining
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I was wondering if anybody could give me an idea of hard it is to mine this coin. Like how many coins I can expect per day with around 12 MH rate?
Just trying to figure out which would be better at this point, buying directly on the exchange or mining.

12 Mh/s at x13? Well, according to https://ssv.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool  it will be something around 230 SSV per day. Price could be easily 3 times higher, so it's better to buy.

Thanks a lot for the info!  Smiley You're probably right, it'd be better for me to buy. I was kinda hoping I would be able to pull at least 500 coins per day Sad
Oh well it's still pretty cheap atm, I guess I'll just have to shed some BTC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Inactivity: 8963
I was wondering if anybody could give me an idea of hard it is to mine this coin. Like how many coins I can expect per day with around 12 MH rate?
Just trying to figure out which would be better at this point, buying directly on the exchange or mining.

12 Mh/s at x13? Well, according to https://ssv.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool  it will be something around 230 SSV per day. Price could be easily 3 times higher, so it's better to buy.
Activity: 98
Hey guys! Congrats on getting added to Bittrex  Smiley
I was wondering if anybody could give me an idea of hard it is to mine this coin. Like how many coins I can expect per day with around 12 MH rate? Just trying to figure out which would be better at this point, buying directly on the exchange or mining.
Thanks and good luck!

At this price/diff ratio coin is very cheap. So if you pay energy bills the better idea is to buy some instead of mine.

But if you mined some coin you can sell it later at highest price. I think the best option is to mine and buy.
Activity: 66
Hey guys! Congrats on getting added to Bittrex  Smiley
I was wondering if anybody could give me an idea of hard it is to mine this coin. Like how many coins I can expect per day with around 12 MH rate? Just trying to figure out which would be better at this point, buying directly on the exchange or mining.
Thanks and good luck!

At this price/diff ratio coin is very cheap. So if you pay energy bills the better idea is to buy some instead of mine.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I did not believed, but you have made it.
Congrats Dev Team and community.
IO hope you will continue good path Smiley

I have no doubt about it. Great progress since the beginning.
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: