Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 56. (Read 96276 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If anyone wants to buy 25 Litebars, PM me an offer Cheesy
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
it's a hardware thing!
Ok throwing my hash your way. Well see how this one plays out.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
OP has been updated with the proper links to everything (Wallet/Pools/Source)
was checking cryptocointalk and saw there was another pool for this one with a lot of miners.

http://ltb.rockypool.net/

might wanna update the starting post.

That's where I've been mining since I stopped soloing...been very smooth and no issues  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
was checking cryptocointalk and saw there was another pool for this one with a lot of miners.

I've been mining there for a few hours now and its been very good, much more stable than the official pool in the opening thread.
Activity: 602

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This looks like a great coin but I've found it too late to be worth my while mining with my small rig Sad. I'd still like to be involved by buying a few.

Does anyone know if there's a buy/sell thread? I've had a look already but can't find one.

Or if anyone's got some to sell please drop me a PM.

there isn't a buy/sell topic right now but you could start one Smiley I have some coins but I have no idea of value for now.

Looks like someone beat me to it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/litebar-trade-thread-462457

Same here I've no idea of value right now either.

Looks like that thread is a good place to start discussing a possible starting price.
legendary
This looks like a great coin but I've found it too late to be worth my while mining with my small rig Sad. I'd still like to be involved by buying a few.

Does anyone know if there's a buy/sell thread? I've had a look already but can't find one.

there isn't a buy/sell topic right now but you could start one Smiley I have some coins but I have no idea of value for now.

Looks like someone beat me to it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/litebar-trade-thread-462457

Same here I've no idea of value right now either.
Activity: 602

legendary

Network Info
Difficulty    11.61720267
Est Next Difficulty    11.36105297 (Change in 290 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block    3 minutes 4 seconds
Current Block    4510

Target block time has been achieved  Wink

Still a lot of blocks before the initial halving!
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
That will be the next CGB. Smiley
push this nice coin !!!

ca. 6 days payout 5 LTB  !!! mine mine mine !!!!

Keep on stacking  Cheesy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
push this nice coin !!!

ca. 6 days payout 5 LTB  !!! mine mine mine !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
I will try with 15 MH/s
Wow, that difficulty!  Shocked

Good thing I've talked with the devs about implementing KGW   Wink

I don't think it will be an issue as the devs have been in steady contact with me and seem to be ahead of the game

Maybe ask them next what their plans are for promotion. More people should know about this before the block reward drops.

Yeah, there should be some sort of giveaway...just ironing out the details!  Still have about 2800 blocks until the reward halving and the target block time is being approached, so I think it will take a while before that happens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I don't think it will be an issue as the devs have been in steady contact with me and seem to be ahead of the game

Maybe ask them next what their plans are for promotion. More people should know about this before the block reward drops.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
dif from 4 to 11... next 30 Shocked
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi guys

Seems like a very nice coin and a very good place for my first post Smiley

Please share the love LKfzmG4fPRdn6AzKCNcLXTefShz6aR315J

Thank you kindly Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: