Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP] - page 5. (Read 39326 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Mining power will stand for 24, please move your octanox during block movement it would be swapped automatically.
Too bad, honestly I have not done any research on how swap is being done, I just love to trade and it's sad to know
OTX is not trading anymore in cryptopia.

Devs care to explain what are the benefits on the swap?

Please move it to webwallet now for swap, it would be re listed on cryptopia
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
hi sikkan

thanks for your reply but what did you mean with wallet ? I checked my account on livecoin.net and it is still pending in here. I still could not take my octanox balance.

So what should i do right now ?

Thanks for your hell again.

No problem, I bring hell wherever I go Wink Cheesy

No seriously. I withdrew the coins from livecoin a few days ago and was stuck as everyone else. However, dev is mining today for 24h to get transactions cleared to OTX wallet where swap happens automatically.

https://app.octanox.org/login.php   create acc there and withdraw your coins to that wallet and you should be safe Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
hi sikkan

thanks for your reply but what did you mean with wallet ? I checked my account on livecoin.net and it is still pending in here. I still could not take my octanox balance.

So what should i do right now ?

Thanks for your hell again.
Activity: 504
Coins at wallet check!
Activity: 5
mr octanox ceo and dear friends,

i sent my octanox balance on 10 august from cryptopia to the livecoin.net but it is still pending in my balance of livecoin.net. I could not solve this problem i contacted sevetal times to the cryptopia and livecoin.net and they said me that they could not do anything for it. How can i solve my problem ?

How can i get my octanox balance back ?

Please help me. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Transferred my tokens from livecoin to  web wallet but until now 0 confirmations,whats going on.

Blockchain is stalled. I imagine dev is going to rent hash to get it moving and that is whats going to push these coins to confirm on the platform, and be converted to waves assets .
Activity: 331
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
Transferred my tokens from livecoin to  web wallet but until now 0 confirmations,whats going on.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Too bad, honestly I have not done any research on how swap is being done, I just love to trade and it's sad to know
OTX is not trading anymore in cryptopia.

Devs care to explain what are the benefits on the swap?
Activity: 44
Activity: 6

Putting in exchange now. I find this coin to be interesting and I'm looking forward to the future Smiley
Activity: 392
Swap plan would be changed, we will not use livecoin, currently we are working on swap platform and android + ios wallet

why change of plans?

so how will you do it? you should have fixed what should be done in order to some members not to send and resend their tokens to many wallets..

just update us as soon as possible.

thanks.

First livecoin asked 1 btc for swap then after few days they asked 5 btc, and it will be done in a month, its unethic so we decided to leave livecoin and do the swap by ourself

i see.. they should have stick to what has been decided.. well anyway, just please update us on how to do it.. most of us has the token in the livecoin.
Swap plan would be changed, we will not use livecoin, currently we are working on swap platform and android + ios wallet

why change of plans?

so how will you do it? you should have fixed what should be done in order to some members not to send and resend their tokens to many wallets..

thanks.

First livecoin asked 1 btc for swap then after few days they asked 5 btc, and it will be done in a month, its unethic so we decided to leave livecoin and do the swap by ourself
This is becoming a dumpster fire, RUN!!!  Poor development and implementation. 

Hi octanox CEO, I just bought mi first octanox coins by livecoin:

06.08.2017 22:55  OTX/BTC   Comprar límite   0.00001703 BTC

and I send to my octanox wallet the total amount of octanox...the transation to the wallet 72218f37229555f2c30eef54737ab78be63695b1588dec9546c57c8c390405f6 was confirmed by livecoin...but there was no confirmations at all in my octanox wallet in the oficial page octanox.org. Whats going on? there was no confirmation at all and now there is nothing in my  octanox´s wallet? ANY HELP WITH THAT ISSUE. THANKS Huh

Please keep it on web wallet or livecoin wallet, because we will do swap on swap platform.
I will send mining power soon, don't worry
Activity: 392

why change of plans?

thanks.
Activity: 1

Hi octanox CEO, I just bought mi first octanox coins by livecoin:

06.08.2017 22:55  OTX/BTC   Comprar límite   0.00001703 BTC

and I send to my octanox wallet the total amount of octanox...the transation to the wallet 72218f37229555f2c30eef54737ab78be63695b1588dec9546c57c8c390405f6 was confirmed by livecoin...but there was no confirmations at all in my octanox wallet in the oficial page octanox.org. Whats going on? there was no confirmation at all and now there is nothing in my  octanox´s wallet? ANY HELP WITH THAT ISSUE. THANKS Huh
Activity: 35

Why do you say that? many coins have done swaps and ended up growing 50x.

OTX is only a few weeks old and already swapping platforms...that shows a tremendous lack of forsight.   Also it turned from a dynamic multi platform payment method to a currency for a game very few people will ever play.  Lastly the way information is released and shared is poor at best.  Having votes for how OTX should continue twice because they didn't like the first vote to being told "both options are so cheap"....why have the vote in the first place?  This project is a dud without better vision and LOTS more volume. 
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.

Why do you say that? many coins have done swaps and ended up growing 50x.
How I can mine OTX? have pool for mining? Thx!

here

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/octanox.php?page=login

but otx would be swapped to waves token you can swap your otx soon
Pages:
Jump to: