Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] [PMC] Premine! - 100% Premine / 100% Distribution - Mining TX fees only - page 2. (Read 1430 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
lets all start posting here to get listed on coinmarket.io!!!

=D
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726

I strongly believe that if we hit an exchange of this size or larger, this coin is going to explode. I think this is the most important thing we should be focusing on at the moment; if the price goes up the dice games and everything else will come naturally. As such, i'm going to start a giveaway!!!

Giveaway: 5 PMC per post requesting PMC be added! =D

Funds are limited, but I will give away at least 100 PMC!

If you post a meaningful post that I deem exceptional, then I'll double your reward! Don't complain if I don't though!! =D

A few rules:
  • Post must be in the thread linked to above
  • 1 user can not post more than 1 time per thread page.
  • Once I am out, i'm out; there is no guarantee of payment.
  • I could care less about shell account since this takes a little more effort than just posting an address and you are actually benefiting the community. If you use them, i'll probably still pay
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!

Grin

1M8xuqeLrNM9w1GzbYAfmmz4VLaN3dfs8

Paid everyone above this point!!!
Keep voting!!

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

=D
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726

I strongly believe that if we hit an exchange of this size or larger, this coin is going to explode. I think this is the most important thing we should be focusing on at the moment; if the price goes up the dice games and everything else will come naturally. As such, i'm going to start a giveaway!!!

If you post a meaningful post that I deem exceptional, then I'll double your reward! Don't complain if I don't though!! =D

A few rules:
  • I could care less about shell account since this takes a little more effort than just posting an address and you are actually benefiting the community. If you use them, i'll probably still pay
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!

Grin

Paid everyone above this point!!!
Keep voting!!
Activity: 70

=D

A few rules:

Grin

Activity: 112

=D

A few rules:
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!

1F5JyEA61USf7Ek5NiUMvjUoWLM6RcN9rM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5017580

(@anotherlateminer, you lucky bastard Cheesy)
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

=D

A few rules:
  • To get the funds, quote this post, and include your  post # of your post and your wallet address so that I can verify!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5017529
1M1Mizw2zUxgy3MzJQ9NL7iPDT8mAMtFjS

Thanks!

50 PMC to the next address post.

Happy Giveaway Day!  Cool
50 PMC? Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

=D

A few rules:
Pages:
Jump to: