Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][POS][multiple devices][charity][5 EXCHANGES][No-ICO]EmergencyCoin - page 5. (Read 27519 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 11
Another 51% Attack: This time VERGE/XVG

I just read that in April was an Attack. Today it is again.  Undecided Undecided

Dear Hacker, if you want to Attack ENY you can buy all my coins for 10 Mio USD  Grin

No Joke. These are devil people stealing other people hard fundet money!  Roll Eyes

We are proud to announce New Rasperri Pi Wallet:

Download:
https://www.emergencycoin.net/emergencycoin-qt-raspberry.tar.gz

small install guide
https://www.emergencycoin.net/readme_rasperry.txt

We hope also people with small budget can now download the wallet and Stake their coins.  Smiley

Have fun!
51% Attack on Bitcoin Gold:

There was several times an 51% Attack in Bitcoin Gold in last few weeks.

You can read more e.g. https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-gold-hit-by-double-spend-attack-exchanges-lose-millions/

This was very hard for community and makes loosing money or other problems for many many people  Huh  Cry

And EVERY mining coin is open to attack like this! One some more, one less.

We can annouce - With EmergencyCoin not possible  Cheesy

1) With a Proof of Stake coin, 51% of ALL COINS are needed. This would be expensive and very hard to carry out!

2) Additionally because of the social aspect coins never sold, an attack like this nearly impossible!

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
I hope the project with such an interesting idea will attract people's attention and succeed, Good luck and all the best
egretia
I congratulate you for joining the stock exchanges!
but tell me your coin will be mined in the pool or only POS mining?
Thank you. We have just POS Mining. But you can buy them very cheap at the moment. Our wallet software will Stake them automatical.

A minimum amount of ENY is not needet but I recommend to have 1000 ENY for good Staking start  Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I congratulate you for joining the stock exchanges!
but tell me your coin will be mined in the pool or only POS mining?
We proudly like to annouce:

EmergencyCoin is listed on Crex24  Cheesy

https://crex24.com/de/exchange/ENY-BTC

We believe on a great future with Proof of Stake!

Happy trading
Activity: 5
Just to clarify a bit the rich list:

You can watch Adress EYJjcgLbFUJXZmd3ijeVHpsrefBp9vLoUx

This is the social component staking.  Smiley

You can also see payout times there.
Something is wrong with your promotion it seems. The coin is listed in multiple exchanges, but still it is undervalued.
The Airdrop just stopped today. As you can get free coins, no one pays. This will change soon!
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Something is wrong with your promotion it seems. The coin is listed in multiple exchanges, but still it is undervalued.
We have been set on CryptalDash coin voting.

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjMxMTExMEBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8

Cryptal Dash is a upcoming exchange with a special concept of linking mutiple big exanges like e.g. Binance.

We would be really like to be placed there.

Dear EmergencyCoin Community,

ENY's Main Airdrop has finished. Twitter faucet is reduced to 0.1 ENY, no ENY will be paid for using our form. Payout from Airdrop time may take a few more days

But DEV team of course still have ENY left for Exchange listing, offline promotion etc.

So if you have good idea for work ENY, you can write us a PM and of you of course get a bounty after finished job.

Happy trading ENY
Hello..is there any way to sync the wallet faster..my net connection is pretty slow and its taking a huge lot of time for the wallet to sync.. Angry And may be it will ever be able to sync i dont know...if there any other way to sync the wallet faster by downloading some file please tell me...
I just checked myself:

I did a full restore on a medium modern PC with DSL connection. Full restore means delete all files in Data directory. Only keeping wallet.dat.

This took less then 25 minutes. I thought it go faster, but I think its ok  Roll Eyes
Hello..is there any way to sync the wallet faster..my net connection is pretty slow and its taking a huge lot of time for the wallet to sync.. Angry And may be it will ever be able to sync i dont know...if there any other way to sync the wallet faster by downloading some file please tell me...
It depends on 2 parts:
1) Internet connection but thats mostly the less important part. (the blockschain has today sitze of about 75 MB)
2) System Speed/CPU etc. because the downloadet material has to be integrated.

Download will not fully help with part 2. Normally after about 1 hour, it should be full syncronized.

But we noticed that it takes some time. We are working on that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Activity: 10
the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Nice move since the creation of the ENY coin. Three currency exchanges are good, but I'll wait for a better one and that's graviex.
I also use the faucet to get coins (http://faucet.emergencycoin.lolpool.club/). I will follow this nice project and wish good luck.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Pages:
Jump to: