Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][Pre-ICO] TexCoin.io - Revolutionizing International Trade - AIRDROP! - page 27. (Read 25949 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
Congrats for user following this airdrop Smiley 
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I send PM dev, Succses to project and good luck''
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
Joined airdrop via pm. I know this project will become successful with lot of support you get.
Activity: 219
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Join to Airdrop.
Thanks!
Activity: 210

Hey guys where can I find the whitepaper for this project!

WEll sorry for that found the whitepaper it was the first post lolz! again dont go on bashing on that comment ya all! and goodluck for the airdrop!

And thankyou @si bungsu for the kind reply and helping me out! I just adore people like you who always try to help people! thankyou
lol, you are welcome. there is no proof, there is no believe  Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
PM Sent.  Good luck to all
Activity: 336
Activity: 210
How many tokens on the waves were distributed free of charge - WAAH, RIDDLE, etc - and then the developers disappeared without a trace, selling their tokens on a fuss. I hope there is another story here - and the developers will really work on the project.

lol  Grin , dont worry dude. first read our website or whitepaper. seriuoslly, that total suppy for airdrop make you very curious. nice you are very very attention with our project Cheesy . we are done to thinking about it before and we are keep hard work everydays.
Activity: 22
Activity: 67
https://www.facebook.com/shamim.ansari.7334

Hey guys where can I find the whitepaper for this project!

WEll sorry for that found the whitepaper it was the first post lolz! again dont go on bashing on that comment ya all! and goodluck for the airdrop!

And thankyou @si bungsu for the kind reply and helping me out! I just adore people like you who always try to help people! thankyou
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
How many tokens on the waves were distributed free of charge - WAAH, RIDDLE, etc - and then the developers disappeared without a trace, selling their tokens on a fuss. I hope there is another story here - and the developers will really work on the project.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Hi Dev, thanks for the opportunity, I hope that I made the cut for this airdrop. Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
PM sent, let me know if you accept me. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 18
I sent the PM. This project seems interesting. It also seems like it has a good chance to distinguish itself among the field of new ICOs. Thanks for letting us participate.
Activity: 98
Pm sent,

good luck for your project bro, it's interesting project and will be the huge project.
I'll keep in touch to this project, waiting for any news update from this project.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
can i join another like bounty social media ? or signature?.
Thanks before.
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
joined the airdrop via PM. Looks like a very interesting project, will follow the development! Good Luck Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi dev i would like to express my support to this token , pm sent

regards
Pages:
Jump to: