Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][Pre-ICO] TexCoin.io - Revolutionizing International Trade - AIRDROP! - page 48. (Read 25949 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
PM sent. good luck with your project
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
PM sent,good luck to project Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This sounds great to get chance to take some coins from any promising project. I also dropped pm with my address I hope this project will become very successful so many people will get involve into this. How many coins are reserved for this airdrop?
Activity: 208
Pm send , good Luck dev team
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 97
What do you crave?
Thanks in advance!!  Smiley
Thank you so much
I just PM you

Really appreciated

Sincerely

J.J.
Activity: 114
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Sent pm with my address,because why not? An airdrop is an airdrop! I'm gonna read whitepaper and let you know what I think later
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Sent you a PM with my Waves address. Good luck in development and I can't wait to see what you have in store for this project!
Activity: 140
PM sent.

Best wishes to the project.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

xx0000 TEXCOIN for 1000 participant round 1 (NOW!!! Send me your waves address with PM also
leave a message on this tread) and we will be record your address on the spread sheet. if you have any problem on spreadsheet airdrop, tell to him residivis
doubled TEXCOIN than airdrop round 1. for 1500 participant round 2 (SOON AND SECRET)

I also sent my address into PM if members will leave their address into this thread than it will be get deleted my mod. It is not allowed to post address regarding airdrop into any thread PM is good option to collect addresses.
Activity: 105
PM sent Smiley Nice giveaway.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
PM just sent in order to participate in the airdrop. Best wishes to the project.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
As I understand we will send pm to you OP or to @residivis? I've sent the PM to you. Anyway, good to see a serious project using tokens under waves platform, seems so very few at this time. Thanks and goodluck, hopefully I will be on the list of first 1000 participants.
right. Pm to me and leave a message on this, residivis just spreadsheet maker and if you got any problem on there, tell him sir. Smiley
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
PM sent! Thank you!
Hope, it will be a great project.
Activity: 392
PM sent. Good luck everybody.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Awesome giveaway! PM sent!